Rome Walking Food Tour

lilk8

My husband and I loved the one called “Rome Street Food Tour with Local Guide” by Raphael Tours. You can find it on Viator and Trip Advisor. We did the evening one on our night in Rome before our cruise. The food was delicious and our guide was terrific! She told amazing stories about the history of Rome and the food. And it is only about $50/person. I highly recommend it.

14 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

That sounds wonderful!

And, sometimes the rates are better if you can find the operator's website and book directly.

I have no experience.  But, I am thinking that The Roman Guy should also  have some good tours like this.

I have no experience either! This one had lots of great reviews, and I liked that it started in Campo de' Fiori, which was right around the corner from our hotel, and ended near the Pantheon. The first stop was for meats, cheeses and wine. Then we had stops for suppli (which was amazing), pizza, fried artichokes (delicious!) and ended with gelato. But the stories our guide told us as we explored just made the tour!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/5/2023 at 1:40 PM, nini said:

We did a fabulous "Twilight Trastevere" food tour that was amazing. I am so sorry that I do not recall what the company was.

We did the same tour with Eating Europe. It was the highlight of our stay in Rome.

We also did Twilight Trastevere with Eating Europe/Eating Italy. It was so nice that we've booked it again for July! Just google "Eating Europe Twilight Trastevere". They have several other tours so check them out.