Taking the Ferry to Curacao Sea Aquarium

Great 2 B at Sea

We are a family of 6, interested in going to the Curacao Sea Aquarium when our ship docks there.  We don't want to take a taxi.  My son read somewhere that you can take a Ferry to this Aquarium.  We were wondering if anyone has taken this Ferry? If you have, does it run quite often?  We don't want to risk not being able to get back to the ship if it doesn't go back and forth all day.  I appreciate any help in this matter.  Thanks in advance.

24 minutes ago, Great 2 B at Sea said:

We are a family of 6, interested in going to the Curacao Sea Aquarium when our ship docks there.  We don't want to take a taxi.  My son read somewhere that you can take a Ferry to this Aquarium.  We were wondering if anyone has taken this Ferry? If you have, does it run quite often?  We don't want to risk not being able to get back to the ship if it doesn't go back and forth all day.  I appreciate any help in this matter.  Thanks in advance.

Suggest the ports forum will already have your answer.  Do not remember how often Ferry runs.  If answer not there then go to the Aquarium website and contact them

Edited by Arizona Wildcat

mrspjotter

• mrspjotter
  • August 25, 2008
  • Southampton, United Kingdom

We were in Curacao at the Aquarium and beach this time last week! We did a morning tour with P&O and we caught the Pelican Express out to the beach - the boat ride was about 30 mins and included entrance to the beach a lounger and a drink.

We arrived at 11 am and the "public" chairs which we had access to were very crowded and busy but it is a lovely place with bars and shops by the beach and you could easily spend a whole morning or afternoon at the aquarium.

Clare

On 2/7/2023 at 12:53 PM, Great 2 B at Sea said:

There is not a ferry that goes to the Sea Aquarium.  You will have to take a taxi or the public bus.

If you take the public bus, you will need to do so from the bus station in Punda, which is across the Queen Emma Floating Bridge and about a 10-15 walk from the bridge.