Beautiful beach with amenities

samba

My husband and I will be cruising on Celebrity Edge, February 24-March 6, 2023. We will be in Antigua on March 2. Prior to Covid we took a day pass at Blue Moon. However this year they are not accepting any outsiders. I appreciate some recommendations on a beautiful beach with amenities. You could email me at rmarg1969@aol.com. We live in NJ. My cell is 201-341-9641

10 hours ago, samba said:

My husband and I will be cruising on Celebrity Edge, February 24-March 6, 2023. We will be in Antigua on March 2. Prior to Covid we took a day pass at Blue Moon. However this year they are not accepting any outsiders. I appreciate some recommendations on a beautiful beach with amenities. You could email me at rmarg1969@aol.com. We live in NJ. My cell is 201-341-9641

Catherine’s Cafe

Cecelia’s Highpoint Cafe

Book one’s lunch/day in advance.

Or, for an All Inclusive, contact Curtain Bluff as they may have availability for one’s dates.

1 hour ago, samba said:

There is availability at Beach Luminiz. Have you been there? Looking to hear some good experiences.

Once only many years ago, when friends insisted.  Prefer a more genteel upmarket day

From other posts, the previous BL was sold, now under new management, so true experiences will be in the future bookings, not past.

On 2/15/2023 at 7:31 PM, samba said:

We are the same cruise.  We have been to Darkwood Beach a number of times via the local bus in town ($1.50 each way pp).  This time we will probably go to Dickenson Beach. Have you signed up for our M&G?  We are also from NJ.

23 minutes ago, Itchyfootmouse said:

Looking to share taxi to beach in Antigua

There were shared minivans to some popular beaches from the despatch kiosk, with fare approx. $8/9 pp e/w., just approach hawkers and ask for “shared minivan to……”,   If not offering, they will suggest an alternative such as Brewer’s Beach.  They will direct one to the waiting area.  Board minivan with a wait until the van fills.

But, with about 10 pax per minivan, the whole van has to agree for the return.  Usually, it’s a very early time.  
However, one can declare at kiosk and just pay the driver for outward leg.  Then when ready to leave ask other drivers at the beach area rank if there is spare capacity.  May have to wait a short while to see if a van has no shows. Which does happen.

Consider Brewer’s

Personally, prefer the flexibility and privacy of a dedicated cab.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Typo