Help with ideas for early arrival in Miami before boarding at POM.

1st

My friend and I are arriving super early in the morning in Miami by plane. Need some suggestions on how to kill time before we can board the ship. Thanks for your help in advance. 

So not sure how early you are arriving, but there is a great place in Biscayne Market place for Breakfast and amazing Strawberry Mojitos call " Bacon *****" Very south beach vibe and the food is very good. Also has great view of the Port. 

2 hours ago, 1st said:

Is Biscayne Market place walkable to the Port?

I think he/she means Bayside Marketplace which is on Biscayne Blvd not far from the port. But no, there's a bridge from the mainland over to the island where the port is and even if there is a sidewalk over the bridge (not sure one way or another), your ship terminal could be at the very far end of the port. Just take a taxi and be at your ship in 5-10 minutes.

22 hours ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

I think he/she means Bayside Marketplace which is on Biscayne Blvd not far from the port. But no, there's a bridge from the mainland over to the island where the port is and even if there is a sidewalk over the bridge (not sure one way or another), your ship terminal could be at the very far end of the port. Just take a taxi and be at your ship in 5-10 minutes.

That won't work, they are sailing out of POM. This is their title, Help with ideas for early arrival in Miami before boarding at POM.

31 minutes ago, hannibal54 said:

That won't work, they are sailing out of POM. This is their title, Help with ideas for early arrival in Miami before boarding at POM.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Miami Airport is in Miami.

Bayside Marketplace is in Miami.

Port of Miami is in Miami.

I answered his question as to whether he can walk to the ship from the shopping center.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Miami Airport is in Miami.

Bayside Marketplace is in Miami.

Port of Miami is in Miami.

I answered his question as to whether he can walk to the ship from the shopping center.

My bad, I wrote that right before I went to bed. I shouldn't write when I am tired.

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2023 at 4:09 AM, attran99 said:

Piggybacking off of this one.

We are arriving at 5AM and have about 5 hours to kill before we board our ship.

What’s the best way to spend our time and ensure that our luggage will be taken care of, too?

The "best" way is to slowly meander to Baggage Claim, collect your luggage, find a place to have breakfast and relax at the airport, then head to Port. If the airport is not what you want, find a hotel by the airport that offers paid breakfast, go there with your luggage, relax and dine then head to the Port. You could do Bayside Marketplace and tote your luggage around with you.

• Like 1