Jump to content
  • Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Forum website not working:showing https://boards.cruisecritic.com/admin/install/


Recommended Posts

HELP!    Suddenly the roll call board is not working at all on my other laptop computer.  In Notifications I had clicked  on a link to the comment made on one of the forums  I am following.   Instead of taking me to that page, a blank screen appeared with the  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/admin/install/  in the upper right.      

 

Nothing I have tried has worked:

  • resetting the camputer in hopes of re-setting something
  • typing in Cruise Critic
  • deleting the admin/install/ part of the web address
  • clicked on comments in history/bookmarks

 

This is disastrous because I really need to see and make posts in number of roll calls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, xLibLabLady said:

HELP!    Suddenly the roll call board is not working at all on my other laptop computer.  In Notifications I had clicked  on a link to the comment made on one of the forums  I am following.   Instead of taking me to that page, a blank screen appeared with the  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/admin/install/  in the upper right.      

 

Nothing I have tried has worked:

  • resetting the camputer in hopes of re-setting something
  • typing in Cruise Critic
  • deleting the admin/install/ part of the web address
  • clicked on comments in history/bookmarks

 

This is disastrous because I really need to see and make posts in number of roll calls.

Delete your Cruise Critic cookie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Delete your Cruise Critic cookie.

Wow!  Thanks for the quick response!. So simple! 

Edited by xLibLabLady
Delete request for further help.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, xLibLabLady said:

Wow!  Thanks for the quick response!. So simple!  Remind me, please, how to delete the cookie?

That depends on your browser. I deleted the cookie in Safari and then had to log back in. Are you using Safari? I can’t tell you if you are using another browser. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

That depends on your browser. I deleted the cookie in Safari and then had to log back in. Are you using Safari? I can’t tell you if you are using another browser. 

Hi Charles, I use Safari.  As it happens,  I did find how to delete cookies for Cruise Critic, then indeed as you said,  had to log back in.   Thank you again sooooo much!  You are a life saver!     I really don't know what happened to start this whole problem but all is well once more.

 

Susan  (xLibLabLady)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, xLibLabLady said:

Hi Charles, I use Safari.  As it happens,  I did find how to delete cookies for Cruise Critic, then indeed as you said,  had to log back in.   Thank you again sooooo much!  You are a life saver!     I really don't know what happened to start this whole problem but all is well once more.

 

Susan  (xLibLabLady)

 

A number of people have had odd issues today and had to clear CC browser data.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Welcome to Cruise Critic
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: Sea the World a Little Differently ~Sponsored by My Cruises
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations

Announcements

×
×
  • Create New...