Small Fan for room

akeasley

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a small fan that can easily fit into a suitcase? We just got back from a cruise and my husband and I were both warm in our room, even though the a/c was on. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, BruceMuzz said:

Every cruise ship in the world has a collection of electric fans that you can borrow for use in your cabin.

Why waste valuable suitcase space to take your own?

Maybe.   My SIL wanted one on Celebrity Silhouette.  They said they didn't have any.  Maybe they ran out, IDK.   

I have a small fan that folds flat and runs on batteries.  It's ideal for cruising.  We always bring two sets of batteries and have never needed the second set.  

We bought this fan originally for camping -- I think it came from the camping section at Walmart, but it's so old that I'm not really sure.  It's ideal in a small tent, as it circulates the air /bounces it off the back wall and back again. 

5 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

I have a small fan that folds flat and runs on batteries.  It's ideal for cruising.  We always bring two sets of batteries and have never needed the second set.  

We bought this fan originally for camping -- I think it came from the camping section at Walmart, but it's so old that I'm not really sure.  It's ideal in a small tent, as it circulates the air /bounces it off the back wall and back again. 

We have a couple small "camping" fans too.  Used them when we had a travel trailer.   They are rechargeable via a USB plug.  They are pretty compact and light. Can be set on a flat surface and also have a folding hook if you want to hang them off something.  They put out a decent breeze.    I had forgot we had them until I read your post. 

To the OP, google "camping fan" and several options will pop up.  

• Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 8:06 AM, BruceMuzz said:

Every cruise ship in the world has a collection of electric fans that you can borrow for use in your cabin.

Why waste valuable suitcase space to take your own?

I didn’t know you could ask for a fan. 

• 5 weeks later...