Solo cabins and promotions not for solos

@Rudi Schreiner, Thank you for joining us!

Can you explain whether all AMA ships provide single occupancy cabins?  

I have noticed promotions, for example, reduced or free air, but the requirements always stipulate for 2 cruisers.    Would you please consider applying a proportion of the promotions towards solo cruisers, too?

Are their certain times of year, or itineraries, where you provide lower single supplements?

thank you very much!

Edited by ocean sounds

• ocean sounds changed the title to Solo cabins and promotions not for solos

He may not get to this but no, not all the ships have solo cabins.  Im leaving for my 3rd solo cruise Saturday and Ive never been in one.

They do occasionally have a lowered solo supplement.  At least they are better than other long type river ships that want 100% price for the empty bed.

We offer solo cabins on a handful of our Europe ships, including the AmaLyra, AmaDolce, AmaDante and the AmaCello, but welcome solo travelers on all our ships. Our best single fare rate is the 25% single supplement and all of our fares include all fine dining on board, including at The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant, unlimited premium hand-selected wines, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner, sip & Sail cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks, small group excursions with a variety of choices each day, complimentary high-quality Wi-Fi and more. We do continually review our offers and at times will have lower fares available so be sure to stay in touch with your travel advisor or visit our website for more information. Here is our solo traveler offer page for your reference: https://www.amawaterways.com/solo-traveler-2023  

1 hour ago, Rudi Schreiner said:

We offer solo cabins on a handful of our Europe ships, including the AmaLyra, AmaDolce, AmaDante and the AmaCello, but welcome solo travelers on all our ships. Our best single fare rate is the 25% single supplement and all of our fares include all fine dining on board, including at The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant, unlimited premium hand-selected wines, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner, sip & Sail cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks, small group excursions with a variety of choices each day, complimentary high-quality Wi-Fi and more. We do continually review our offers and at times will have lower fares available so be sure to stay in touch with your travel advisor or visit our website for more information. Here is our solo traveler offer page for your reference: https://www.amawaterways.com/solo-traveler-2023  

Thank you for the information!  I really appreciate your time.  I’m adding an AMA Waterways European River cruise to my bucket list over the next year !

Edited by ocean sounds