Days Inn Cocoa Beach?

OceanZena

Has anyone personally stayed here and can share what it was like? I originally had the Best Western next door booked for 1 night before my December cruise in an oceanfront balcony for $191, but decided i'd rather spend 2 nights pre cruise instead of 1 and make things more relaxing. 

But hotel prices are so expensive so I tried Priceline's $99/night pay before knowing your hotel and I got the Days Inn. I'll lose my oceanfront balcony at BW, but for 99 bucks I can afford to extend my stay to 2 nights now. I'm just hoping this place isn't a rathole lol. 

Either way i'm stuck there so I hope to hear good things about it! 

BTW, if anyone is interested, Priceline is having a 25th birthday sale and giving $25 off coupons over $150 with code BDAY25 until 5/22. 

My total 2 night stay was just $222.98 total with tax and coupon which is only about $30 bucks more than I was going to pay for just 1 night at BW. So even if it's a dump, I think I got a good deal! 🙂 

2 hours ago, OceanZena said:

Has anyone personally stayed here and can share what it was like? I originally had the Best Western next door booked for 1 night before my December cruise in an oceanfront balcony for $191, but decided i'd rather spend 2 nights pre cruise instead of 1 and make things more relaxing. 

But hotel prices are so expensive so I tried Priceline's $99/night pay before knowing your hotel and I got the Days Inn. I'll lose my oceanfront balcony at BW, but for 99 bucks I can afford to extend my stay to 2 nights now. I'm just hoping this place isn't a rathole lol. 

Either way i'm stuck there so I hope to hear good things about it! 

BTW, if anyone is interested, Priceline is having a 25th birthday sale and giving $25 off coupons over $150 with code BDAY25 until 5/22. 

My total 2 night stay was just $222.98 total with tax and coupon which is only about $30 bucks more than I was going to pay for just 1 night at BW. So even if it's a dump, I think I got a good deal! 🙂 

It gets very mixed reviews on Trip Advisor…..and some are not good!

11 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

It gets very mixed reviews on Trip Advisor…..and some are not good!

I used to go to Trip Advisor many years ago for info, but that site has changed so much I don't trust it much anymore. But "mixed reviews" can mean some of them are good lol, so i'll try and keep positive that it's not a total flea bag place. 

I've stayed at the Best Western right next door from it so I know the location is excellent and the website room pictures look ok, but I know you can't really trust those. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. If it's really that bad I guess I can just sleep on the beach. 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Every time we sail out of Port Canaveral my husband and I stay at the Days Inn, Cocoa Beach. We have always been very satisfied with this hotel and will continue to stay there in the future. It is nothing fancy but definitely is not a rats hole as you put it. It is clean, the beds are comfy and it is within walking distance to a lot of different amenities. The Cocoa Beach Pier is right across the street which includes 4 different restaurants. There is a Dunkin Doughnuts just down the street. Across the street is a Publix, a Walgreens, a Jersey Mike's and a few other stores that I can't think of right now. It is also a 5 minute drive to the cruise port. The staff at the front desk have always been pleasant and helpful. The hotel has a very nice pool and a laundromat with 2 washers and dryers. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Enjoy!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, socialsea said:

Every time we sail out of Port Canaveral my husband and I stay at the Days Inn, Cocoa Beach. We have always been very satisfied with this hotel and will continue to stay there in the future. It is nothing fancy but definitely is not a rats hole as you put it. It is clean, the beds are comfy and it is within walking distance to a lot of different amenities. The Cocoa Beach Pier is right across the street which includes 4 different restaurants. There is a Dunkin Doughnuts just down the street. Across the street is a Publix, a Walgreens, a Jersey Mike's and a few other stores that I can't think of right now. It is also a 5 minute drive to the cruise port. The staff at the front desk have always been pleasant and helpful. The hotel has a very nice pool and a laundromat with 2 washers and dryers. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Enjoy!!

Thanks so much for the information. I was beginning to worry that I was stuck there and figured i'll make the best of it anyway if it winds up to be a dump, but your post has eased my worries. I'm glad to get info from someone who has actually stayed there before and liked it. 

I've stayed at the next door Best Western before and liked that but their prices are outrageously high since my previous stay, and I know the area is great having the Publix right across the street and the pier a few steps away. I'm now breathing a sigh of relief after seeing your post lol. Thanks! 🙂 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, KattyPoo said:

Thanks for the information.  I believe we may stay in Titusville since we are parking at port no reason to spend alot for hotel in Port Canaveral...

We like the Hyatt in Titusville. Free Breakfast, free parking, just a short drive to the ships. It’s clean and comfortable.

We stayed there pre-cruise last year. It is great for one or two nights, right across from the pier and walking distance to several restaurants and grocery store. Not too far from the port, we took an Uber.

This is not the same Days Inn that Capt_BJ is referring to.

Edited by kbh2