Wedding Review

Overall the wedding was great but there were a few problems. The buffet was very good, the ice sculpture, and carved fruit and vegetables were great. The video and pictures came out great. Our wedding ceremony and reception were held in The Forum. The room was decorated nicely. I feel that The Forum is probably the best location on the Fantasy. Some of themes in the lounges are over the top for a wedding (Cat's Lounge) I feel Carnival needs to send you a questionairre with your wedding paperwork or the wedding coordinator needs to ask you some questions before the ceremony. We paid for the piano player and had the deluxe package. After the ceremony we took some photos outside of The Forum, came inside took some cake cutting pictures, and some more family pictures. They never asked or gave us the opportunity to dance. We told the photographer that we wanted to do the bouquet toss and garter toss. The reception went by very quickly with all the pictures. When they had us go half way across the ship for the formal pictures the photographer never asked who we wanted in the formal pictures and the wedding coordinator was not around to be able to get additional people. My mom, brother, my grandmother, my husband's mother, father, brother, and one bridesmaid and groomsment were there. We would have liked my husband's grandmother and my maid of honor and flower girl there for the pictures. When we went outside of the room to take the pictures we did not know where we were going or how long we would be gone. You are being pulled in so many directions before, during, and after the wedding you are not able to think clearly. Overall I am definitely happy to have gotten married on Carnival. I have some of my photos up on webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/user/xoxbear

Inspiration 5/11/2003

Wedding Cruise Fantasy 4/18/2004

Archived