What would you Do?

sunandfun12

I just entered into the Roll Call fray.

As far as the Monday blues, me taking off might be problematic due to work responsibilities. My taking off the week of the cruise was pushing it, having it off the following week would probably cost my job.:(

Simply call in sick; tell your boss that you came down with a case of Montezuma's Revenge late in your cruise. "Must have been something I ate that didn't agree with me."

But then I work for the gov't; & they can't fire me over missing an extra day of work. Actually If I went back to work the day after a cruise, my boss would think I WAS sick!!

Yeah, I kind of thought it might be for returning passengers. I did search for Atlantis and got their website, which doesn't have this cruise listed, and called their customer service which said the reservations weren't available yet. So I will wait. :D

Thanks for the input.

Ana

Sandy and Paula,

Ignore the naysayers that have never been on an Atlantis cruise! They are great fun and there is something for everyone. All sizes, shapes, ages, colors, styles-of-having-fun, couples and singles.

For some reason, some anti-Atlantis-evangelicals think they "know" it's a 24/7 Circuit Party (when it isn't). I've noticed those that have never been on one, seem to know the most and have the most passionate opinions on the subject.

Just remember that while the "circuit" dance-party is going on, there are lots of other things to see and do (hilarious drag shows, cabaret acts, lounge singers, karaoke, etc.) I never encountered a stitch of attitude while on the cruise, even from the pretty young muscle boys that you are being told are full of attitude. And we're just average looking late 30's guys. I'm a bit chubby too.

I've never been to a circuit party, so if they are, indeed, just like the late-night dances on Atlantis, I guess they aren't as bad as I've been lead to believe. I might have to check one out.

I hope you all signed up for the cruise and I hope you enter the "roll call" fray we got started for next year (already).

Archived