Best Breakfast Places in St Thomas

jecajaja

Hello, My husband is a big breakfast eater and Point Pleasant doesnt have a restaurant that serves any. I dont want to make it every morning, so any suggestions? Perhaps close to that resort? Much appreciated!

Agree with Blue Moon as a good breakfast spot. If you want a road trip, try Gladys' in town (excellent Bloody's too!). If you want fancy, try the Ritz Carlton on the east end. Not sure it's every day (probably not), but the brunch on Sunday there is pretty incredible (and priced that way). Also look into Bolongo Beach Club (breakfast may be for guests only) and the Marriott Frenchman's Reef who would be ahppy to take your money even if you're not staying there.

jecajaja, the CLOSEST restaurants serving breakfast are in Red Hook or at the Wyndham Sugar Bay resort (unless there's some local food van or restaurant on the way that I'm forgetting).

If you're planning a trip into town, by all means have breakfast at Gladys'. It's the IN place in town for breakfast, and serves local specialties.

The Wyndham Sugar Bay has a nice breakfast buffet and the views overlooking St. John are spectacular! The overall setting is very elegant. They also have a breakfast menu you can order from if buffets aren't your thing. And, like Ms411 said it's very close to Point Pleasant.

Archived