Splendour 4-night: lobster? crab? duck?

I'm going on a cruise with 10 other family members. Several of them keep talking about the lobster, duck, etc. They have only been on longer cruises and it seems like I read somewhere on here that the 4 night doesn't have lobster and stuff. And, I'm just wondering for myself if they ever have crab. Yum. Can anyone help clear this up so we don't have a false expectation? Thanks!

Crab hasn't been featured on ANY of my cruises. It's best when fresh, anyway, not frozen, so just enjoy the other stuff.

Duck - that I've seen on almost every cruise. Not all, but most.

Haven't been on the Splendour yet. Have a fantastic voyage.

(how old are you? Do you remember that movie? ;))

Fantastic Voyage. Came out in the early to mid 60's. About a very sick man, and the only way to treat his disease is to shrink a medical crew (including Raquel Welch) down to the size of molecules or something and inject them into his blood where they can "cure" him. :D

Good steak can be VERY subjective. I'm a VERY picky eater, I eat out in truly top restaurants all the time (not being obnoxious, just want you to know where my opinion comes from) in a major metropolitan area, and sometimes the steak is quite good, and sometimes they either can't get it cooked to the right degree of rare/medium/well, and sometimes it's just not good.

Unfortunately, it's hard to forecast which you'll get.

Just remember, if you don't like yours, ask for another one, or ask for something completely different.

Gotta love RC's dining rooms!

Archived