LIVE onboard Anthem Of The Seas to Norway-June 14th-21st

Posted (edited)
LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Congrats on your "Live from..." Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: Cruise Reports page. When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

skyking was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

Good Morning from Southampton.

I have not done a live in a LONG time and figured it was time to do one. 

We arrived in Southampton on Wednesday morning from Orlando and had a few days to adjust to the time difference. 

Woke up this morning and it’s CRUISE day. 

This is our second time on this beautiful ship so we know what to expect here at City Cruise terminal. 

Late last night we did get notified that our first stop of Haugesund was replaced with Bergen, we are totally ok with this change as I wanted to go there to begin with. 

I promise to post pics, videos, and comments and try to answer as many questions as possible over the week. 

Thanks for coming along with our family on this cruise. 

Tim

Edited by skyking
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• skyking changed the title to LIVE onboard Anthem Of The Seas to Norway-June 14th-21st

Disappointing that Haguesund is skipped.  We did this cruise last month (May 12-19) and really enjoyed that stop.  

Be sure you are awake early when you approach Geranger.  The sail in is spectacular 

4 hours ago, skyking said:

I have not done a live in a LONG time and figured it was time to do one. 

A fairly well attended and posted existing live from thread here:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jalves said:

Disappointing that Haguesund is skipped.  We did this cruise last month (May 12-19) and really enjoyed that stop.  

Be sure you are awake early when you approach Geranger.  The sail in is spectacular 

This cruise does not go to Geiranger.

• Haha 1

I am absolutely thrilled you are willing to post about this trip, we have almost the same itinerary and although there is one other thread, everyone aboard has their own experiences and I appreciate your sharing about both the ship and the ports. Especially from a warm homeland viewpoint! We're not as hardy as our European counterparts 😁 How is it so far, what you might have ended up being glad you packed and what did you maybe end up wishing you had brought? Does it tend to rain all day when they show these forecasts or is it more a morning or late afternoon thing? Thanks so much for sharing!