Lots of views but few replies ....

JeffNZ

14 hours ago, Gunther1 said:

From what I can see, that app only lists gay-specific cruises…..or am I not understanding all of their options on that app ?

No, as far as I can tell they list all cruises, but at the moment only the ones from the bigger cruise lines. They miss a lot of the smaller and niche lines. But they say they are working on getting those in as well.

Stopped in again to see how things were going.  I think a big problem with this board is people are posting roll calls here instead of in the sub-group, so genuine threads for conversation are getting buried.  Cruise critic hosts are moving them, but the posts remain in the form of "topic was moved".  

Guys-please post roll calls in the sub-group moving forward.  Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, atexsix said:

Stopped in again to see how things were going.  I think a big problem with this board is people are posting roll calls here instead of in the sub-group, so genuine threads for conversation are getting buried.  Cruise critic hosts are moving them, but the posts remain in the form of "topic was moved".  

Guys-please post roll calls in the sub-group moving forward.  Thanks.

@atexsix

Thank you for the PSA! 🙂

Per the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships, any off-topic threads on this or any other forum are moved to a more correct forum or sub-forum where they will be on topic. If a thread has been moved to a different forum/sub-forum or merged into an existing thread, just click the thread title that appears above the arrow and Topic was moved to forum or merged with (Title of New Forum or Thread Title Here) appears. Our redirect software will automatically open the thread in its new and more correct location.

Here is screen shot of one of them:

image.png.f533d553716fde48e03fd66a2c084377.png

And BTW, the titles of LGBTQIA+ Roll Calls should comply with the format for Roll Call titles as mentioned in How To: Create A New Roll Call. Please note the following portion:

• When you create a new ROLL CALL topic, you MUST include the sail date in the subject line, and here's the suggested format:    Example: January 1, 2016
  • Please note the suggested date format with the month first and spelled out completely will ensure your new Roll Call topic appear in search results.

The Roll Call Finder Tool at the top of the forum can only find Roll Calls with an alpha date format so NO numeric date formats please!

There... I have done my PSA. Thanks again for yours!

Host Kat

• Like 2