New Port: NYC: Red Hook, Brooklyn

LauraS

Hello.. I hope you smarties with the info are checking this.

3 girlfriends and I are departing from Red Hook in July (2007) and we need a way to get to the cruise termianl from our hotel located near central park. I have tried contacting some shuttle services but none are going there. I have heard that the taxi ride to the terminal is 25 to 40 bucks... Can anyone help me with a more acurate price? Any help would be greatly appericated!!!

Melissa

Hello.. I hope you smarties with the info are checking this.

3 girlfriends and I are departing from Red Hook in July (2007) and we need a way to get to the cruise termianl from our hotel located near central park. I have tried contacting some shuttle services but none are going there. I have heard that the taxi ride to the terminal is 25 to 40 bucks... Can anyone help me with a more acurate price? Any help would be greatly appericated!!!

Melissa

depending on traffic and how they go it will be about $20.00 to 30.00 plus tolls and tip so $25-40 is a reasonable estimate. You can try a car service that will charge a fixed amount and be in the same range for three people. Call Arecibo or any of the Brooklyn ones they will be happy to pick you up.

Archived