Taormina Guides

brian_uk

I have booked a tour in Taormina but the details have been lost on my computer. Does anyone have the names of the suggested guides previously used as I am certain it was one of them.

Help ............

Brian

I have booked a tour in Taormina but the details have been lost on my computer. Does anyone have the names of the suggested guides previously used as I am certain it was one of them.

Help ............

Brian

Might it have been these guys?

http://www.sicilylife.com/Index.htm

I've learned...I print out "hard copies" of all of my travel rated stuff...in duplicate...leave one set at the office, bring one home, keep a file in both places...

Did either of you Brian_uk or Steve Bruin, find alternative guides for Taormina? The two fellows at Sicilylife seemed to have a good offering to go to Mt. Etna. Not crazy about the idea of stopping at a honey farm nor a winery, (we have scads of them around home). We're looking for something to which we can compare compare Sicilylife.

Thanx,

Conan

We booked Sicily Life and will bedoing a Mt Etna tour....not sure about the other things....but I have always found that you can change things on the day.

I guess the best way to compare life would be to take a gun with you or a copy of The Godfather....then you could see where it all began.

Brian

Have also booked with them.. The town of taormina is really easy to do on your own..but the surrounding villages touring sounds worth while to see..and yes whoever uses them soon can you give us some feed back about what the tour was like.

Thanks.

Archived