Bruno's tour from Raiatea

We have also booked Bruno for our November cruise.

So far there are only 4 people booked, but it's still over 6 months away. Hopefully we get a full boat and he will be better motivated.

Phyllis & Dan

We took Bruno's full day tour last year and had a fantastic time! Considering the prices in French Polynesia, his full tour including lunch is the best deal we came across on our whole cruise. Princess charges almost $95.00 just for a 2-2 1/2 hour drift snorkel at the coral gardens only!:eek: We are sailing on the 10/5/06 cruise this year, and the ship will only be in Raiatea for a half day, so Bruno will be doing his half day tour, including a full circle sight seeing tour of Tahaa, a visit to the lagoonarium and a drift snorkel through the coral gardens. He'll be meeting us at the dock at 12:30 PM and we'll arrive back at the ship at 4:45 PM. You can pay him 7500 CFP or $ 80.00 USD the day of the tour. If anyone would like more information, you can contact him through his website at www.tahaa.net.

Mai Tai Guy!! I have to believe! We are going with him on the 7/2 TP cruise...will let you know...I'm the positive...don't worry be happy type of person...so...I think I get what I give.??? LuAnn

LuAnn, last year we also took Bruno's full day tour. It was a blast!! Had a great lunch on a small motu at the Lagoonarium where we were served bar-b-qued fish along with fruit and native dishes. Rum punches were flowing, as well as, Vin Rose from France. (Bruno ship's this over) Every minute of the tour was worth the $!! He is very patient....a true gentleman. You will have a wonderful time! We've already booked with him again for this year. Enjoy!:)

Ben Martin

Snorkeling in Bora Bora was FANTASTIC!

We booked a tour right at the dock for $60.00 US per person. It was a circle island tour that went outside the reef for swimming with the black tipped sharks and then around the island to feed the rays. Then we went to a motu for pineapple and coconut and some swimming! We then went off to a coral reef and snorkled for 30 minutes!

I want to go back so badly!

MaiTaiGuy - John I am so jealous that you guys are returning in October! send me your email and I'll share some of our photos! cfalter@treca.org

Chuck

LAnn, I don't know if a bump foot will allow you to use your flippers at all. I would immediately cancel all shore excursions. Better cancel the whole cruise for that matter!!!!!!!!!!!! WAVTAM(Your internet foor doctor)

OK..here's what I promise...I will NOT use the flippers (tried that in the Panama Canal and did NOT work)..will not cancel????...("don't worry..be happy...it hurts no matter what I do, you were kidding about cancelling the cruise right? ).. DID buy the reef shoes...am seeking x-rays to send to you...have been "off my foot" for the last week and 1/2...still swollen :( will send x-rays ASAP...AGAIN...NO ONE KNOWS HOW IMPORTANT THEIR FOOT IS...UNTIL IT IS NOT WORKING, RIGHT!!!!!!!! Who knew how important it was...until it was not feeling right? LuAnn

Archived