Kukoo Kunuku Night

pholter

Has anyone done this?? Carnival charges $75 and I've found it online from $55-$66 from the folks that put it on down to Shore Tour companies. My question is- Our ship leaves at 11pm and this particular goes on until 12am- will they alter the times if you book it outside of your cruiseline?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too am looking for information about this tour. RCI offers the Kukoo Kunuku 6 hour tour including dinner for $69, but also offers a Bar & Pub crawl for $52. The picture with the B&P crawl appears to be the same busses used for the KK. I'm wondering if dinner is the only difference?

To try and answer your question, I think it depends on whether your bus is booked only with folks from your ship. If so, it would make sense that the driver accomodate your departure. We are sailing on RCI's Adventure of the Seas and we stay overnight. I guess I would ask your driver, but be ready to take a cab.

Would love more info on either of these tours from anyone!

Thanks!

The Kukoo Kunuku party bus is a blast but it does go to midnight. The last stop is usually Carlos n Charles which is walking distance to the pier. We have a timeshare and we did not get back until almost 1 am. They have a website and maybe they can answer your question about the times. The website is http://www.arubaadventures.com/. They have a photo album of previous trips check them out. They are great fun and I am going again next year when we visit Aruba. Also there is a another party bus I think its called the Banana Bus or something like that. I have not tried them.

Here is the response I received this morning directly from www.arubaadventures.com:

Pam,

It would be wonderful to have you with us!

Although this ship sells our tour we do take direct reservations but you

will have to pay in advance. The price for booking directly with us would be

US$55.00 p/p

One more thing,we will bring you back on time to get on the ship.

If you have any other questions please let me know,

Lula.

Looks like my day in Aruba is set! I got this email from Lulu.

Jeff,

It would be wonderful to have you with us.

We do have a discount package for people booking two of our products.

For the Mi Dushi morning tour the discount will be US$5.00 less p/p and

for the Kukoo Kunuku US$10.00 p/p.

For the morning tour we do not offer transportation. You will have to

meet us at the De Palm Pier at 9:00 am.

For the Kukoo Kunuku tour we will pick you up at the cruise terminal at

5:30 pm Although the ship sells this tour we do take direct reservations but

they have to be paid in advance.

If you have any other questions please let me know,

Lula.

• 3 weeks later...
I too am looking for information about this tour. RCI offers the Kukoo Kunuku 6 hour tour including dinner for $69, but also offers a Bar & Pub crawl for $52. The picture with the B&P crawl appears to be the same busses used for the KK. I'm wondering if dinner is the only difference?

To try and answer your question, I think it depends on whether your bus is booked only with folks from your ship. If so, it would make sense that the driver accomodate your departure. We are sailing on RCI's Adventure of the Seas and we stay overnight. I guess I would ask your driver, but be ready to take a cab.

Would love more info on either of these tours from anyone!

Thanks!

While we were on the Adventure of the Seas, we did the Bar & Pub Crawl for the $52. Dinner is the only difference. They are the same buses. My sister spoke with someone that did the dinner tour and they told her that dinner was at an old renovated house and that the food was "ok". I'd save the money, eat dinner on the ship and take the Bar & Pub Crawl. (We had late seating dinner so we ate dinner in the Windjammer before going on the tour.) We had a blast! The bus does leave promptly at 7:45pm (we know some people that missed it), you go to 5 bars and they drop you off at Carlos & Charlies as the last stop. You are responsible to get yourself back to the ship from there. If you are on Adventure of the Seas, you must be back onboard by 12:30am ...the ship leaves at 1:00am

We are sailing on RCI's Adventure of the Seas and we stay overnight. I guess I would ask your driver, but be ready to take a cab.

The Adventure of the Seas doesn't stay "overnight". They leave port at 1:am.

Thanks for the great information! We are leaning towards the Bar & Pub crawl portion alone and you made this an easier decision. I was able to go directly to Aruba Adventure's website where the the dinner inclusive package can be booked for $52 (coincidentally RCI's exact price for the crawl).

I was mistaken about the overnight, it is a 1:00 A.M. departure......that is really all the fun I am going to be able to handle anyway!! :D :D

If we decide to do dinner or appetizers on our own, is there anything close to the pier where we might be able to start our own fun and not be far from the 7:45 pickup?

Thanks for your help!!

If we decide to do dinner or appetizers on our own, is there anything close to the pier where we might be able to start our own fun and not be far from the 7:45 pickup?

Thanks for your help!!

I, personally, don't know of a place to go for dinner/appetizers. Maybe someone else can help you with that question. But, why not just eat in the Windjammer before going on the bus?

Just out of curiosity, I went to Aruba Adventures website also. From what I understood, the dinner tour is $55 and it goes to only 3 bars. I didn't see anything on that site about a bar tour without the dinner.

We booked our tour thru RCCL without the dinner and it was $52, but we went to 5 bars. The first drink at each bar is free (however, its well-drinks only...nothing fancy).

We had a great time and if you like the bar, crazy, wild party atmosphere, you will will too! (We had met some people onboard that had done that tour the last time they were on Adventure and they didn't like it. I decided that they just don't know how to have fun!...LOL)

• 1 month later...

These boards are great. I was going to ask the same question about the difference between the two tours and here I find the question asked and answered. When we were in Aruba last year RCI only offered the Kukoo Kunuku (it was a fantastic time) but this year they also offer the Aruba Bar and Pub Crawl. Since dinner and price seem to be the major differences, we will probably book the cheaper excursion. Interesting to see that the various cruise lines charge different prices for the same excursions. Glad to see that RCI doesn't seem to mark them up as much.

I just came back to this thread and was just curious...did you take your RCCL cruise yet and do the Pub & Crawl tour?

If you haven't cruised yet, I would suggest you sign up for it on the RCCL excursions website asap, as it does sell out quickly.:)

Archived