Caribbean Princess Sail Away Meeting Place

Joedog

We are planning on meeting our fellow CC members on the Crown but the ship hasn't sailed yet, we aren't sure where to meet during the sail away party. Since the Caribbean is the sister ship to the Crown, I was hoping for some suggestions on a good meeting place during the sail away party - a place where we all can see NYC as we pass by AND not too noisy ~ if that is possible.:confused:

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ruth

We met at the Outrigger on ours 2 years ago too for sailaway, and then did another meet and greet on the 2nd sea day up in the disco during the daytime. It was great - the ship provided us with a bartender and we could all order whatever we wanted, and the CD and his assistant even stopped in to say hi to all of us!

:)

See you next week on CB Gopher's Girl! :)

How about the bar at the Adult pool...it's an out of the way pool, that people don't usually find until the second or third day on board...on the Caribbean Princess it is located on Deck 14 (Riviera Deck) The great part about this spot is that it is right in the very back of the ship and so you can see all around, great for departing...The only thing you would have to check with Princess is if the bar is open...but the pool will be:

53135305.IMG_0045.jpg

This is a shot of the adult pool...The bar is right under this deck...and it really is open in the back and sides...it just doesn't look that way from this shot.

We are planning on meeting our fellow CC members on the Crown but the ship hasn't sailed yet, we aren't sure where to meet during the sail away party. Since the Caribbean is the sister ship to the Crown, I was hoping for some suggestions on a good meeting place during the sail away party - a place where we all can see NYC as we pass by AND not too noisy ~ if that is possible.:confused:

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ruth

== Join Date: May 2005

icon1.gifHow about this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom-n-Cheryl

Good point - and I am a logical person... though if you play enough, and have seen, time and time again, clueless people take cards they should not have,(yes - they SHOULD NOT have - they just do not "know" any better!) it is AMAZING how their play seems to negatively impact MY hand, more often than it HELPS me. In the long run, it should, even out - but I am not in that long run yet...:rolleyes:

As someone previously pointed out, you can usually "buy" your way some distance from the clueless... simply hit the $10, $25, or $50 tables... they will still show up (fools come in all shapes, sizes, and income brackets!!!) periodically!!!

Tom

Play at the anchor of the table with 2 hand bet right hand 5 dollars left hand heavy the real anchor deal before the dealer and your 5 dollar hand is the guy next to you whom hits when hes not supposed to hit but you are that guy setting up your big hand right! You get it,you control the whats going to happen to your large bet hand

Last edited by losuds63 : July 17th, 2005 at 05:27 AM.

Archived