Any Tahiti/Hawaii cruise information?

jerseyblue

I'm anxiously awaiting a review from the first cruise this year that's making the Tahiti to Hawaii run at the end of May. We are booked on the Aug.25,2006 sailing. We took the TP 10 day cruise and LOVED it! We have been to all the Hawaiian islands that the ship visits, but never on a cruise. From what I've read the stop at Christmas island is dependant on sea conditions. I was concerned about the sea days being very rough, but as everyone pointed out, it can be good one day and rough the next, there is no guarantee. I'll be watching your thread to get more info myself.

Any reviews on this tahiti/hawaii cruise would be a great help. Thanks tahititina for the information. I was wondering what that christmas island stop was. You already answered one of my questions. If you happen to see any reviews come in please let us know. Thanks again.

For anyone sailing this May cruise on the HAwaii to Tahiti route- I would love to know which nights are the formal nights. Plus looking forward to the review.

:-)

Sandy

Check back on the May 29 Roll call about June 12-15. There should be some reviews with LAX and HNL air, formal nights, sea days and Kiribati (Christmas) Island.

I tried to find reviews from last year but I guess I was too late looking.

Norine

Archived