First day of Weight Watchers

nkdelgado

Lets try this again as the last one went to lala land:eek:

Glad you are back - the thread has been dead.

I am still staying OP and finally moved from my hovering around 14-15 lbs and I'm down 19 - yippee.

One more to go till I get my second pandora bead (I'm getting myself 1 for every 10 pounds I loose):D

Please let us know all the wonderful details of your trip:D

Hi,

Just wanted to let yall know I made it through my first week, Had a hard time trying to acquire 16 points a day. I am not used to eating and I was always miserable from eating. I weighed last night and after all that eating I only lost 1.6 pounds. quote]

Hi all... Been on WW since the beginning of the new year. Had lots of help along the way... My best friend/neighbor is struggling along with me :rolleyes:, going to the meetings, supportive friends/family, and even the WW website (altough they can be down-right bit*hy sometimes :mad:). I've lost 19 pounds (less than 1# per week average) and I would personally be excited about a 1.6# loss (especially if I was eating what I wanted).

My concern... It is my understanding that the lowest WW daily point value is 18 (not 16). You may want to recalculate your daily points allowance. It would be tough to get all the 8 Good Health Guidelines in with only 16 points... And you risk shutting your metabolism down..

Think skinny thoughts... :D

I am down 10lbs since march 12 and really enjoying staying OP.

Last week I lost 4lbs and ate much more of my WPA than I usually do just to see, most weeks I barely use then and was hovering around the same lb or 2 so decided to try a high point day with on range day and see and it seemed to have worked.

I think if you eat the same range everyday your body just get used to that amount of food - JMO

Last week I lost 4lbs and ate much more of my WPA than I usually do just to see, most weeks I barely use then and was hovering around the same lb or 2 so decided to try a high point day with on range day and see and it seemed to have worked.

I think if you eat the same range everyday your body just get used to that amount of food - JMO

Julisa, I hear you. I struggle to eat all my points. A lot of it has to do with a mind set thing. I just feel I am eating too much and won't lose anything if I eat them all. Every now and then I will eat them jsut to prove my leader wrong ( she is always preaching that I have to eat them) and everytime I lose more thatn usual. You would think that would teach ME....wrong...I just can't get my head around it.

Just reread my post when it was quoted and EEEEEKKK I'm down 19lbs since March 12th, not 10lbs as I previously posted - I worked hard to get down to 19 and going to enjoy it!!! 19 19 19!!!!!:D :D :D

Just reread my post when it was quoted and EEEEEKKK I'm down 19lbs since March 12th, not 10lbs as I previously posted - I worked hard to get down to 19 and going to enjoy it!!! 19 19 19!!!!!:D :D :D

19sparkle1.gif!!!!!!!!!

Cool, hopefully 19 will be racing away this week as your pic shows.

BTW love the butterfly!!

I have no doubt in my mind that it will.

Thanks, I am very computer illerate , but now I have learned to put these cool graphics in a post I feel like a genius!!!!!

OK, it is time for the to get serious again about WW. I lost 45 pounds the first time with WW@Work. I managed to gain 20 pounds back now that I work from home. DH and I have started walking also and I plan on starting Jazzercise on Tuesday.

This looks like a GREAT thread for some support when I need it!

OK, it is time for the to get serious again about WW. I lost 45 pounds the first time with WW@Work. I managed to gain 20 pounds back now that I work from home. DH and I have started walking also and I plan on starting Jazzercise on Tuesday.

This looks like a GREAT thread for some support when I need it!

welcomeglittwelc.gif

You are sooo right. This is indeed a great place to get the support you need. It was from reading this thread that I made the plunge and started WW. That was last August and since then I have lost 64 lbs. Everyone is so supportive and always there for you thru thick and thin LOL...

Hi Everyone,

This thread looks like it is the right spot for me!!

I have rejoined WW mid april and have lost 9lbs.. with a wedding shower and wedding thrown in..

My dh & I are cruising again on 11/3/07... So I need to be were I WANT my weight to be before this cruise.

Some one mentioned they couldnt yet all their points ...Unfortunately - I can and then some!!!:eek:

thank goodness it is kayaking season here in N.England!!

Kathy

Room for one more ?

I am down 22 lbs since Jan and am kinda doing WW but really jusyt watching what I eat . I am not seeing much results now so I am goign to join WW online . Does anyone else do it online only ? do you think it works as well as going to the meetings?

I lost 45 lbs 6 years ago on WW but I went to the meetings .

Hope you guys have room for one more

Morning everyone,

Well - trying to get back on track today- I have been horriblely off track..due to my vacation- I let myself slide-

So today I started off with my coffee and yogurt - I am not a morning person, so eating breakfast is hard for me.

I bought somemore of the Fiber One bars for my snack attacks 3pm @ work as they do fill me up..

Well off to do some housework..

Kathy

Kelly:

Good luck to you. Weight watchers is great. I joined for the first time in February and as of today, I have lost 20 pounds. We leave for our cruise to Alaska this Saturday. Yeah! I can wear cute clothes again!

I would still like to lose another 10 pounds, and I definitely need to exercise more to tone up, but Weight Watchers help me gain a better sense of portion size and gave me the flexibility to build a program that fits me, and my life-style.

I wish you all success over the next few months. Just think how good you will feel when you reach your goal weight!

Carolyn

Morning everyone,

Well - trying to get back on track today- I have been horriblely off track..due to my vacation- I let myself slide-

So today I started off with my coffee and yogurt - I am not a morning person, so eating breakfast is hard for me.

I bought somemore of the Fiber One bars for my snack attacks 3pm @ work as they do fill me up..

Well off to do some housework..

Kathy

I'm also not a eater in the morning but have been having breakfast since being OP which is still hard for me.

I also love the fiber One bars, the peanut butter are my fav's but I like the Chocolate as well and DH is joining me on WW so he is enjoying those too as he is a chocoholic:D :D

Kelly:

Good luck to you. Weight watchers is great. I joined for the first time in February and as of today, I have lost 20 pounds. We leave for our cruise to Alaska this Saturday. Yeah! I can wear cute clothes again!

I would still like to lose another 10 pounds, and I definitely need to exercise more to tone up, but Weight Watchers help me gain a better sense of portion size and gave me the flexibility to build a program that fits me, and my life-style.

I wish you all success over the next few months. Just think how good you will feel when you reach your goal weight!

Carolyn

Glad you get to wear all your cute clothes on your cruise, we did a B2B in Alaska last year on the Diamond and loved it, amazing scenery and we sat in the hot tub while going past snow topped mountains.

Have a wonderful trip:)

I've been lurking on this thread, but I am going to jump in if that's ok. I HAVE to get back on WW..I am now at my heaviest non-pregnancy weight - blech.

We are going on Mariner in 14 weeks - I would be happy with 20 lbs off - and would be estatic with 25 or more!! But I am shooting for 20.

I hope it's ok to come here for some accountability and support! Thanks! :)

This looks like a great board. I did WW@work several years ago and was very successful -- made lifetime. Then we stopped doing the @work program and I gained it all back +10. Since my fiance had gastric bypass last October, I have lost 18lbs, but have 28 to go. We are cruising on Mariner 11/25/07 - getting married in St. Thomas.

I realize that I need to get serious and get back on the WW program. It is difficult with my schedule to get to meetings, and I didn't do well trying it online, so I am hoping that all of you will help with all of your support. I know how the program works -- I just need to do it. :D

Hi everyone i to just went back to WW. I am a life timer but i stopped going and gained most of the weight back, but i'm back trying it again. I'm going on a cruise in oct. and i hope to be in better shape for it. I love the program it works good you just have to stick with it.

Archived