deltachi96

Freedom on The Today Show!!!

Is anyone else watching the Freedom on the Today show? The weather does not look all that great but just the opportunity to be on the ship makes all of the people look happy. Like they say, a day on a bad cruise is better than the best day at the office!!!

I couldn't sleep this morning and remembered the Freedom is on the today show so I am also watching the show. We are going on the Mariner in 4 weeks so it makes me really ready to go. :)

The weather is horrible here today. I can barely see across the Hudson. I am waiting for her to come up the Hudson after the show for the christeining!

Watching and enjoying bigtime :)

Emmy

I' watching it too! Even thought I won't be sailing on her, I'm so excited!!!:D

Too bad the weather is so horrible, and will be for the next few days, but who cares when you're on the largest, newest, most advanced ship on the seas! They all look so happy!

P.S.- as of 8:04 AM Eastern time, they are still covering it on the Today Show (NBC, OR NBC.com)... THEY HAVE NOT CHRISTENED IT YET... and will be showing it!

What a beautiful ship! I just seen the laundry room and all the towels they do yikes! wouldn't want to do that job. Although she is grand, its way to big a ship for DH & I who just prefer the smaller ships. I'm sure anyone who has booked "Freedom" will have a spectacular time.

Is she docked at Cape Liberty or tendered off Ellis Island? I can't see bc of the fog :(

Is she docked at Cape Liberty or tendered off Ellis Island? I can't see bc of the fog :(

I think she's docked, by the images they showed before...

Its only boaring if you let it be... they still have to do their news as well..It can't all be about the freedom....I would love it if it was...But it can't be.

Its only boaring if you let it be... they still have to do their news as well..It can't all be about the freedom....I would love it if it was...But it can't be.

They have to bait us along so that we keep watching... I agree that it is boring though! I want to hear from the Godmother -

she sounds so great!

I agree the ship is MUCH prettier than the girls were.....

I don't think they need much BAIT so to speak if any to keep us wanting more. i think that even if Freedom was not on TV we all still would be very intrested. So all in all this is just a big tease. And we are all hooked.

Whoo Hoo!!!! Its Offical!!! She is named!!! I wish i could be a God Mother..>Wow Free Cruises for life!!! Man must be nice!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!! Its Offical!!! She is named!!! I wish i could be a God Mother..>Wow Free Cruises for life!!! Man must be nice!!!

For the low, low price of being foster mother to 100 kids! LOL! ;)

WHAT no smashing of the bottle on the bow, i am dissapointed.:( You cut a ribbon to open a hotel not a ship. Now Barry would be some entertainment on a cruise.

WHAT no smashing of the bottle on the bow, i am dissapointed.:( Now Barry would be some entertainment on a cruise.

They showed the bottle smashing against the the side of the ship when the ribbon was cut.

Well I have 2 of my own and will be step mom to 5 so thats a total of 7... Does that count?.....lol

More than you know! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY (early)! Wow, you are a stronger woman than I. 7 has gotta earn a woman her stripes!:)

Free cruises for life ,must mean once a month because I'll be cruising every other week me and all my kids with tutors hehehe

I would go at least once a onth.. if not more....

& should get me at least 2 free cruises a year...lol....I could only wish! lol

Wish Barry Manilow was on our cruise that starts tomorrow! Or our inaugural for that matter!

Yes, a woman like you should. Insert foot into husbans butt (wearing cheap shoes you don't like, in case you have to leave it there), and tell him it won't come out until you get at least one per year, or he only gets, uhem, once a year, LOL!

If it fails, well, I've got 2 single, good looking, financially secrure guys going as singles on our next cruise, with their own rooms. :)