Freedom on The Today Show!!!

Is anyone else watching the Freedom on the Today show? The weather does not look all that great but just the opportunity to be on the ship makes all of the people look happy. Like they say, a day on a bad cruise is better than the best day at the office!!!

I' watching it too! Even thought I won't be sailing on her, I'm so excited!!!:D

Too bad the weather is so horrible, and will be for the next few days, but who cares when you're on the largest, newest, most advanced ship on the seas! They all look so happy!

P.S.- as of 8:04 AM Eastern time, they are still covering it on the Today Show (NBC, OR NBC.com)... THEY HAVE NOT CHRISTENED IT YET... and will be showing it!

What a beautiful ship! I just seen the laundry room and all the towels they do yikes! wouldn't want to do that job. Although she is grand, its way to big a ship for DH & I who just prefer the smaller ships. I'm sure anyone who has booked "Freedom" will have a spectacular time.

Its only boaring if you let it be... they still have to do their news as well..It can't all be about the freedom....I would love it if it was...But it can't be.

They have to bait us along so that we keep watching... I agree that it is boring though! I want to hear from the Godmother -

she sounds so great!

I agree the ship is MUCH prettier than the girls were.....

I don't think they need much BAIT so to speak if any to keep us wanting more. i think that even if Freedom was not on TV we all still would be very intrested. So all in all this is just a big tease. And we are all hooked.

Archived