Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Candy

Zuidy Cat S Prices

Has anyone ever seen Zuidy Cat S prices go down? I try to follow the pricing between the time I book and the time I board, but they always seem to go up... fast! :confused: When the cat closes, they're like $7,000 pp. I'll never understand this.

When a category is sold out the price goes to that inflated price Hal uses. When a TA states you got a 60% discount it is based on that inflated price. This has been going on for ages.

I believe prices go up and down based on supply and demand. The prices I see for the Zuiderdam are low for a cat S. The flyers I get from TA's are showing many cruises a little over 200.00 per day and some come out to even less than 200 per day. That is CHEAP for a cat S.

Hal's site also shows some of them at a very cheap prices. I looked up one and it was 1451 pp.

I have seen on cruisequick prices for late August and early September is around 1199.00 including port and taxes. Great prices for the Zuiderdam.

Candy, my Zuiderdam cruise for March 12th for the category S went down last week about $400 per person. We started out at over $2,600, it went down last week to $2,200, we're all happy.