Adventure of the Seas in July

I have seen alot of reviews for this cruise from people who cruised in late fall and early winter.

Any opinions from anyone who has cruised mid-summer? We are headed out from July2-9th and are curious to hear from those who have gone during that time.

Also, what come people have mentioned that once in a while the fares drop signifigantly for this cruise from time to time - what sort of base price would be considered a signifigant drop?

I am not asking becuase I am bargain shopping or looking for an adjustment from RCI - just curious. We are not really "bargain" vacation shoppers since our careers and schedules don't really allow us to be - its usually book it, pack and GO! within 4 weeks...lol.

Looking forward to the cruise, just curious to hear from people who have done the cruise in mid-summer.

Thanks!

We have cruised the Adventure in both July and August and had a great time! The weather is great if you like it warm (mid to high 80's) but what we loved the most is that the ocean is like bath water--you can stay in it for hours!! The ship doesn't leave port (in PR) until 10 pm, so both times we flew in the same day without any problem (I know---not smart) We didn't seem to have any of the problems at the airport that have been reported by other posters--maybe we are just lucky! We really love the Adventure--I know that you will have a great time!

We're on this cruise too. There is a thread on the Meet and Mingle board here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=208537

Come on over and join us.

We cruise pretty much every summer and just love it. Of course my DH and I prefer fall cruises but while my 19 yr old will still go with us we'll adjust to her schedule. Yes, its hot.......and there are more kids but we don't let anything get to us.......we're on vacation!

My TA monitors for price drops so I don't do much checking.

Come on over and join our group on the Meet and Mingle Board

Archived