Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mom2kazkids

Looking for pics of the Radiance

Hi all,

I am looking for pictures of the Radiance, the side of the ship with the glass elevators. We will be in room 7090 that is about three rooms down from the elevator. It is the first E3 catagory from the elevators going to the front of the ship.

If you have been in this area or even this room, can you also send pictures of it.

Thanks,

Barb

I have been in that area of the ship and it is great. I have some pics somewhere and will try to locate them. We have sailed on the Radiance 5 times and love the ship. Being near the elevators is an ideal location.

John

Barb,

We have a Radiance of the Seas personal planning page, which has many links to Radiance of the Seas photo albums (1000’s of cruise ship pictures), personal cruise websites, the ship technology link, the Compass, Chops and Portofino Menu, the CDC Sanitation Inspection Scores, many review posts, and more. We will continue to add new information to the page:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/radianceoftheseas.htm

:) :cool: :D