Tell Me About The Glory.

Hi,I am new to the boards and will be sailing on the Glory in January(Western).It will be my DH and myself.We have sailes with Carnival befroe on the Fantasy.We loved it and wanted a longer cruise and did not want to drive and further than Port Canaveral.We had a hard time trying to choose which cruise line we wanted to go on,but got quoted the wrong price and it was honored for a balcony room on the Glory,so that being said it made up our mind very quickly.

So please let me know what you think of the Glory.

Also,will there be anyone sailing with us on the Glory January 29th?

Thanks,

Misty

I loved the ship. The cruise was just my husband and I and it was wonderful. I would suggest that you plan on booking excursions at all stops except maybe Cozumel as the ports are new and not much to do other than shop in tshirt /blanket shops. Cozumel has some great excursions too! We had a balcony on deck 10, panorama. I loved the peace and quiet. let me know any specifics you want to know.

Does anyone have any pictures of the Glory?How was your balcony room?Are the balcony rooms bigger than inside rooms?what do you think the chances are for an upgrade?Sorry for so many questions.

We are so excited about ths cruise,We can hardly wait.I hope the weather is OK and the seas are calm.Has anyone encountered really rough seas in Late January early February?

Thanks,

Misty

Hi,

If you go to Cruiseclues.com and look under "Ship Strips" you'll find all the ships listed in alphabetical order. Just click on the Carnival Glory and you'll find lots of pictures. We were in an aft balcony cabin on the Empress deck this past May. It was a wonderful cabin. Great location for going to the Lido deck. The only thing I didn't like was that not all the decks run the full length of the ship but you'll get used to how to get around. The food was excellant and the shows were also very good. The cabins on all the later Carnival boats are the same square footage. You'll love having the balcony. I would never have anything but a balcony cabin.

Archived