?Confirmation - Los Veranos Canopy Tours

Cruis'in-Sus'in

Can anyone tell me..... I've booked the Los Veranos Canopy Tours for October when we sail the Star to Mexican Riviera. I have paid via PAYPAL, as per instructions, but have not received any confirmation back on this. Should I be concerned? What is the normal procedure? I've emailed them a couple of times, to ask if they will give me a confirmation and have yet to hear from anyone with Los Veranos....

Any suggestions would be appreciated....

Sue

I did this tour in April. I didn't pay ahead of time but I did get an email confirming my reservation and providing instructions and directions to the office. It took about a week to get the confirmation.

Hope this helps.

Can anyone tell me..... I've booked the Los Veranos Canopy Tours for October when we sail the Star to Mexican Riviera. I have paid via PAYPAL' date=' as per instructions, but have not received any confirmation back on this. Should I be concerned? What is the normal procedure? I've emailed them a couple of times, to ask if they will give me a confirmation and have yet to hear from anyone with Los Veranos....

Sue[/quote']

The Los Veranos business model has evolved during the last few months in response to an increasing number of no-shows. It used to be "payment upon arrival" with an added surcharge if you paid via credit card. A customer off a cruise ship suggested Paypal as a means by which customers could pay in advance and the business didn't incur all the fees a business pays on overseas credit card transactions. It is a new system for them and Sylvie (owner/business manager) is a little overwhelmed at times.

I suggest you send an email to her and reference the PayPal transaction confirmation number. Info@CanopyTours-Vallarta.com

I have read that a few people have had the same problem as you are experiencing and that is how they cleared up the matter. She will be able to identify your specific transaction.

Enjoy!

Can anyone tell me..... I've booked the Los Veranos Canopy Tours for October when we sail the Star to Mexican Riviera. I have paid via PAYPAL' date=' as per instructions, but have not received any confirmation back on this. Should I be concerned? What is the normal procedure? I've emailed them a couple of times, to ask if they will give me a confirmation and have yet to hear from anyone with Los Veranos....

Sue[/quote']

Hello, Sue

I did the Canopy tours at the beginning of June and they were wonderful BUT I had the same problem that you are describing and it was very frustrating. Especially because we went with a group and I paid long before all of them and they all received their confirmations long before I did.

I finally sent an email with the subject line reading>PLEASE RESPOND!

and they finally did! I don't know why some people get quick replies and others do not but keep trying and have fun!

Archived