Mariner question

Hi Everyone!

I will be cruising on the MOS for the first time. Can anyone tell me if there is/are any water slides for the kids? My eldest (16) really wants one on the ship. I think there is one in the kids area, but I wasn't sure if it was too "baby" for him? :cool:

Thanks!

Kathi

Sorry to disappoint you, but there are no water slides at all on MOS.

It's a beautiful ship though, with lots to do. We were on 2 weeks ago with our 16 year old and she had a great time.

Enjoy your cruise!

Don't know about the virtual tour, but RC tends to use pictures from ANY Voyager class ship when needed, and I believe a few of them have a kiddie slide. I know I've seen several places where they have a ship labelled as Mariner, when its actually one of the older voyager class, with the old-style framed balconies.

So, you're probably not going crazy!

There is no water slide on board as others have said, but if your son is stuck on water slides, there is a nice one at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville restaurant in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, if you're travelling on the Western Caribbean itinerary.

You could always go there and have lunch while he uses the water slide, which is part of the restaurant/bar. I have a photo of it in my albums located in the signature.

Cheers!

Archived