Because I'm nosy: How much is Royal Suite/Presidential per person???

I think the PS on the Freedom sleeps 8. The diagram shows two small bedrooms and a master, so I think you can also sleep two out in the living room on a sofa bed. But, I'm not sure.

I also heard it was a flat rate for the whole suite for the cruise. The $20k sounds right.

The PS on the Freedom has four bedrooms and sleeps up to 14. It is around $7,000 per person for the first two and $1,000 per person for each after that, with an eight person minimum.

The Royal Family Suite has two bedrooms and sleeps up to eight. It is $4,000 each for the first two people and $1,000 per person after that, with a five person minimum.

The Royla Suite has one bedroom, sleeps up to four, and is around $15,000 per week (total - one person minimum).

The Royal Family Suite prices are for June 2007 and I am sure of those prices, as I am book in it. The other prices are estimates given to me by my TA.

We are going in the RS on the Explorer in Oct. to Bemuda. It sleeps 5 (there are 5 of us) and the cost for the 5 night cruise not including insurance was $5,096. The insurance tacked on another $336.00

Each cruise date has a different price. Different seasons have a different price. You really need to call RCI and ask them. Even if it's not available, they should be able to quote the cost for that specific sailing.

We were (2 of us) in the Mariner RS Aug 14, 2005 (7 day). It was about $4,200/person. We are booked in the Grandeur Aug 10th, 2007 RS (9 day). It too is about $4,200/person, 2 people. We had to cancel on the Serenade PC (April 207, 14 days). That was about $7,200/person for the RS.

Mark

The late October sailing (Atlantis charter) on the Serenade to the Mexican Riviera lists the Owner's suite at $7999 per person.

I probably won't be reserving that anytime soon.

polarismom: I thought that you had FOUR children? Or does that number include DH? ;)

MM........she only has 27 posts!! Or, maybe you know her personally??:D

The price of the upper suites varies on the itinerary and ship. For the RS, figure between (for 2 passengers) $800 and $1700 per night, just like you would figure a hotel suite. I am getting this information off of the RCCL site. I have not experienced an RS except on the Monarch, so can't give any first hand knowledge.

Rick

The presidential suite sleeps 14 like this....

2 people in the master

2 people in the 2nd master

4 people in the 1st small bedroom (2 twins, 2 pullman beds)

4 people in the 2nd small bedroom (2 twins, 2 pullman beds)

2 people on the sofa bed in the living room

Seems way too crowded to me. I think 8 would be my max for that room.

Is the PS an actualy 8 person minimum or a charge minimum? Do you actually have to have 8 people in here?

In order to reserve the PS you must have at least eight people. Less than eight and you can have the RFS. Less than five and you can have one of the regular suites.

In order to reserve the PS you must have at least eight people. Less than eight and you can have the RFS. Less than five and you can have one of the regular suites.

How many bathrooms are in these suites??

How many bathrooms are in these suites??

The PS has four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The RFS has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. And the Royal Suite has one bedroom and one bathroom.

Presidential suite with balcony

Square footage: 1,200 sq ft

Balcony square footage: 770 sq ft

Occupancy: Up to 14 guests

Amenities: Private balcony with whirlpool, wet bar, lounge chairs, and al fresco dining area that seats 14; living area with sofa bed, dining table, and entertainment center with flat screen TV; two master bedrooms, each with private bathroom; two additional bedrooms, each with two Pullman beds and two twin beds that convert to queen-size beds; two additional private bathrooms with showers; hair dryer; refrigerator; radio; telephone; and complimentary concierge service.

Royal family suite with balcony

Square footage: 610 sq ft

Balcony square footage: 234 sq ft

Occupancy: Up to 8 guests

Amenities: Private balcony; living area with double sofa bed; two bedrooms, each with two twin beds that convert to queen-size beds; two private bathrooms; vanity area; hair dryer; refrigerator; closed-circuit TV; radio; telephone; and complimentary concierge service.

Royal suite with balcony

Square footage: 1,188 sq ft

Balcony square footage: 170 sq ft

Occupancy: Up to 4 guests

Amenities: Private balcony; living area with queen-size sofa bed, dining table, entertainment center, and some with baby grand piano; separate bedroom with one king-size bed; private bathroom with whirlpool bathtub; vanity area; hair dryer; refrigerator; minibar; wet bar; closed-circuit TV; radio; telephone; and complimentary concierge service.

I just called and was told something different. If I had the money, I could reserve the PS, but had to reserve for 8 people. 8 people, however did NOT have to occupy the PS.

I just called and was told something different. If I had the money, I could reserve the PS, but had to reserve for 8 people. 8 people, however did NOT have to occupy the PS.

By this post I assume you meant that you could pay the rate for eight people, but needn't have 8 people there, is that correct? Like if you wanted it for only 4 you could reserve it, but you would pay for 8, rather than 4? Or did it mean something else?

Archived