Info on Absolute Divers in Grand Cayman?

GlennPgh

We dove with them last November.

Mark Sahagian

Absolute Divers Ltd.

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

345-916-4133 (cell) 345-946-9993 (office)

http://www.absolutedivers.com

Mark runs his own boat. There were three divers. We went to Stingray City. We were going to go to the reef just outside of the protected waters in the cove, but there were 4-6 foot seas. We chose to stay inside and dove stingray City for a bit over two hours. He let me make the call on going out to the outer reef. If it would have been experienced divers, I would not have chanced it. Getting in would have been easy...getting out the problem. We were in the larger of the two boats pictured on his website. I would dive with him again.

Mark was working the boat himself. He charged us a flat $100.00 per person. We had the boat to ourself. He brought his miniDV underwater video camera and took "film" of the dive. We have enjoyed watching it many times.

He is Canadian, competent, and we enjoyed our trip. He did pick us up just down from the "port entrance" and dropped us off at the port after our dive. That was included in the price. The bar he told us to wait at is EXPENSIVE. we order two cokes.... Bar gun..... $8.50.

Don't make that mistake.

Archived