Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston14

St. Lucia and Hotels

I appologize for posting this message here, I realize that it should be posted under port of calls, but it is dead over there and I feel like I will never get a responce.

We will be in St. Lucia in about a month. Originally we wanted to go to Sadals Grande, but then when the price went up we thought that maybe we would try the Rendezvous: http://www.theromanticholiday.com/C...tentCT.asp?P=60

My question is, has anyone been to this hotel (Rendezvous) and do you reccomend it? At one point I remember someone posted a price and now that the boards have changed, I don't have that. So I would also like to know the price for a day or 1/2 day.

Also if anyone has recently been to Sadals I would love to hear about that as well and if you think it is worth the price increase.

Thank you very much!

My wife and i Stayed at the Hilton Resort on St Lucia and LOVED it.

It can be a bit pricey but overall a great deal. And there are some online deals.

You get your own bungalow and your own private pool with nearly every room.

We loved it.

I can't tell whether you are going there on a cruise or planning on staying for an extended land vacation - but we went to the Rendevous as a cruise stop and loved it. It was about $38pp and was all inclusive. reat yourself to a massage in the open air cabana while you are there. The prices are MUCH better than the ship!