Marc's or Bruno's tour, how do they differ?

Carolyn R

Just checked again and no reply yet. I thought of it going into spam too but check my spam almost everyday and then yesterday I put his e-mail address into my address book so it should come through now. i am glad you got yours and hope we get ours soon. I'll let you know. Not only have I sent it through on the web-site I used the address Kattom gave us. ( Maybe I have Marc totally confused!)

Micked10

Good news Micked10!

Glad you got your excursion booked. Be sure and post a review of your trip and excursions on the Pacific Islands board when you get back so those of us going in October will know what to expect.

Everyone has been so helpful that I would be delighted to post a trip report when we return and hopefully I can be of some help to those of you who are going later. We are doing the 14 day cruise so will be returning on the 16th of Sept. So far we have booked Marc's ( yeh!), Damien's on Bora Bora and sent in an e-mail to reserve a car on Moorea. Haven't heard back on that one but just did it yesterday. We decided to have the ship pack us a picnic lunch and just take off on our own. We can stop at beaches etc. I would like to do a helmut dive but my husband doesn't want too. I may do that myself--through the ship, but won't book until we board. We also booked a lagoon and snorkeling on Aitutaki. I think I will wait until we board to do anything else. I hate to get too scheduled. Sometimes we just like to be on our own time schedule. Also, need to allow time for shopping!! After all it is our 47th Anniversary and I feel like I deserve a nice black pearl!!

I will report back.

thanks for the help. I will still be consulting the boards until we leave. Such wonderful information.

Micked10

I would like to do a helmut dive but my husband doesn't want too. I may do that myself--through the ship, but won't book until we board.

Micked10

I would advise you to book as soon as you can - there are only so many places available on the helmet dive and it is really popular. I know all places were taken by the time I boarded and none became available leading up to the time at Bora Bora. I am glad I booked when I did - it was fantastic.:)

Archived