Singles on Caribbean Princess

TrashKan

A single friend and I are going on an eastern caribbean cruise in January. I see on here that a lot of people cruise with their spouse. So are there any single guys that cruise on Princess? I just can't see a lot of single guys choosing "Princess" instead of Carnival or Royal Caribbean.

Just wondering.

A single friend and I are going on an eastern caribbean cruise in January. I see on here that a lot of people cruise with their spouse. So are there any single guys that cruise on Princess? I just can't see a lot of single guys choosing "Princess" instead of Carnival or Royal Caribbean.

Just wondering.

Women tend to be the instigators of cruises. You will discover that there aren't too many unattached males on cruises- unless they are traveling with their elderly mother! You will get your share of attention from the crew, though! I do think you will find more available single men on Carnival cruises but they are probably single Dads with kids. But I am single and always have a great time on cruises. Face it, there aren't many good catches on land anyway!

There are not a lot of single guys on cruises of this type...but they do sponcer some single things and you can check those out...but to be honest, if you are going on a cruise to meet someone your chances are not too great...if you are going to have a good time and for the cruise itself you will really enjoy...and if by chance you meet someone then it may be a bonus.

Rev

We were on the Caribbean Princess in June. Our Patters indicated a "Meet and Greet" for singles on the first sea day and then another gathering later in the week. I think they try to hook up the singles.

Archived