Whoo, hoo, hoo has a Compass?

Mariner of the Seas - Western Itinerary

Anyone sailing soon or anyone that already has or would be willing to get a copy of each day's Copmass & Kid's Program.

I would pay you the postage to ship them to me.

I am sailing with a group over Thanksgiving and some are first timers - I love it, there's sooo much excitement.

I wanted to show them the basic idea of how things run on the ship and give them an idea of schedules.

I have already searched webshots for the ones posted - BUT when you try to print them it makes the print tooo small.

Anyone willing to help I'd be indebted to you forever!

Thanks in advance for your time.

The only one's I have found available are on cruiseclues dot com and are from Feb/March of this year. We are going in October, and I will be willing to make copies and mail. The ones on cruiseclues dot com I converted into a PDF document, it's 12MB, but I would be willing to send to print out and mail to you, as the print is very readable. I think the file is too large to email. So, you via email (in pieces) or could send you a CD. Since you're not sailing until November, I can just copy my compasses and mail to you. Just let me know.

Isn't it amazing that you can't find something as simple as a compass. I have looked and looked and there is really only one out there and it is from February. They say they haven't changed but I'd like to read a newer one.

We are sailing on Sept. 24th. I will try to scan them when I return because I know I wasn't the only one out there looking for them. I guess there is just too much information to scan.:cool:

the ones on webshots - are those easy to convert to pdf's?

Do you have them as PDF's anywhere on line? Can you email PDF's?

I have seen some on webshots and I have a 19inch screen on my desk and some of the type is too hard to read.

Emailing in pieces would be fine. I think.

Harley-Davidson_Family YES you are right - something so common as that and you can't find them anywhere. If you wouldn't mind picking up an extra copy each day I'd appreciate it.

I have Adobe Professional installed on my computer at work, so was able to convert to PDF. Unless you have that program, you won't be able to manipulate the webshot version. The file for the whole PDF compass is 12MB, which I believe is too large to email. Also, you need to print in Landscape 2 pages on a page. Either you can post your email address, and I will try to break up into managable size, or can mail to you.

Christine

Archived