Reservation for Randi's

mclaire

I filled out a reservation request for horseback riding in February on Randi's website on Thursday and haven't heard back from them. Will they send me some kind of confirmation? Should I send it again? Thanks

I filled out a reservation request for horseback riding in February on Randi's website on Thursday and haven't heard back from them. Will they send me some kind of confirmation? Should I send it again? Thanks

I emailed her directly and she responded within a day.

Maybe try again.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks guys. Glad I e-mailed Randi directly. There was an e-mail address glitch. I have my confirmation and can't wait!

Glad to hear you got through! My DH and I have been making this a "Must Do" every time we cruise to Mazatlan! I think we've ridden with her at least 6 times...and it's ALWAYS the highlight of our cruise! Enjoy!

I'm hoping that enough people sign up to ride with Randi. She said she won't take out one or two. I realize it is still early and from what I've read she always gets a crowd. I just need to check back with her as Feb approaches. There are only two ships in port that day but I would think with probably around 5,000 people there someone besides me is going to want to go horse back riding!

I wouldn't worry - we have always been in port with only ONE ship, and she was always booked (ended up turning people away!) You will have company on the horses! ;)

At Victors we always pay and tip just as we do in the States, and usually throw in an extra $20 or so as a tip for Randi and her helpers (she shares it with her helpers) If you really want to see her smile, bring her a big bag of "Smarties" candy too! :D

Most importantly - if you change your mind and decide not to ride, please let her know before the cruise if possible via e-mail, or at least meet her and cancel when you arrive in Mazatlan - otherwise everyone is standing around waiting on your party for no reason! Very rude - not to mention that she usually has to turn people away. If you cancel in advance she can get others in who wanted to ride and makes them happy and Randi doesn't lose money! Unfortunately, this happens all the time! The first time we went with her, we waited for almost an hour and 2 people no-showed (and I know Randi had turned people away!) The second time a party of 4 no-showed, and there were 6 people on our roll call who had wanted to do Randi's ride but she was full so they had to do something else! 4 of them could have come (and Randi wouldn't have been out almost $200) if the people had showed some courtesy and cancelled before hand! Please, please, please be courteous if you need or want to cancel! :D

Lurkyloo,

thanks for clarifying. I thought either you are extremely generous or i am extremely cheap. i thought around $5.00 p/p or so would have been about right. and i will absolutely bring some smarties! thanks again

mary

• 2 weeks later...

yes, the website is back up so I was able to access the website but I still can't get any responses back from my e-mail requests for reservations. Does anyone know a trick to get a response back? I have heard alot about this excursion and am looking forward to horseback riding.

Archived