For millionaires only

bobbygirl

Check out the new prices for the 14-day Pearl South & West Carib! Just pulled off the NCL site...

Garden Villa 193,988

Deluxe Owner's Suite193,988

Owner's Suite193,988

Courtyard Villa193,988

Courtyard Villa193,988

cat_AB.gif Penthouse193,988

cat_AC.gif Penthouse193,988

cat_AD.gif Romance Suite193,988

cat_AE.gif Penthouse193,988

cat_AF.gif Mini-Suite204,387

I knew their website was being revamped, but this is ridiculous!

I'll take the GV. It's a bargain at only $193,988. (And less expensive than a BA!) Obviously it’s a mistake, but funny to see in print. I'm booked on The Pearl for the 9 day that departs 3/2. Maybe that means I can stay on board and continue to cruise. Do you think they will notice? LOL ;)

I'll take the GV. It's a bargain at only $193,988. (And less expensive than a BA!) Obviously it’s a mistake, but funny to see in print. I'm booked on The Pearl for the 9 day that departs 3/2. Maybe that means I can stay on board and continue to cruise. Do you think they will notice? LOL ;)

This happens every now and then on the NCL site. Ususally shoreguy spots it first. And everytime we all post the same jokes about it.

-Monte

What do you expect? You are going to be "given" a free latitudes ship pin!

-Monte

Too funny, Monte! I'll stick with the Latitudes pin I have and save $191,000 and book a balacony. But those rates are just crazy, though I know its gotta be a website error/oversite! And, makes for some humorous entertainment. But you can do a 111 day Radisson Seven Seas world cruise for less than 1/2 that price. LOL!!!

This happens every now and then on the NCL site. Ususally shoreguy spots it first. And everytime we all post the same jokes about it.

-Monte

It happens frequently on the NCL UK website. The itinerary is published, prices decided for the US, but they haven't worked out how much they can charge us here in the UK so tend to work on about 60k GBP per person per cabin - for all categories. It can stay that way for weeks :eek:

It happens frequently on the NCL UK website. The itinerary is published, prices decided for the US, but they haven't worked out how much they can charge us here in the UK so tend to work on about 60k GBP per person per cabin - for all categories. It can stay that way for weeks :eek:

Calmac -- Maybe I'm misunderstanding your statement, but if that $193,988 price is Euro, that is then $248,369 in USD. Holy smokes!!!!:)

Didn't mean to bore you with old humor. :(

I never said I was bored with it. Heck, I'm a part of this thread myself (as well as the previous ones ;) ) and I make those same jokes also.

BTW-can anyone tell me??? If I pay $193K + for a cruise is it appropriate to have the $10 per day service fee removed from my account because I saw an empty glass sitting on a table in the show room?

-Monte

BTW-can anyone tell me??? If I pay $193K + for a cruise is it appropriate to have the $10 per day service fee removed from my account because I saw an empty glass sitting on a table in the show room?

-Monte

Yep! ;)

-Monte

It happened in April when they posted the pirces for the Pearl for Alaska 2007. Even an inside was showing over $100,000. Called NCL and they were baffled too.

Check out the new prices for the 14-day Pearl South & West Carib! Just pulled off the NCL site...

Garden Villa 193,988

Owner's Suite193,988

Courtyard Villa193,988

Courtyard Villa193,988

Relax they are just trying to get the dress code back up to snuff.

Garden Villa 193,988

Owner's Suite193,988

Courtyard Villa193,988

Courtyard Villa193,988

This must be the "early booking" discount. I better hurry and book mine before they raise the price.

Archived