Moby Dick Tours Cayman Islands

tiffiany595

Hello. I have read through a lot of other peoples post and I'm finding mixed reviews. I have read lots of good things about the 9:30 tour on the boat pictured on the website but I have read almost all bad about the 8:30 tour. We are taking the Carnival Inspiration in a few weeks and the 9:30 tour is pushing the time (since the time difference, 9:30 island is really 10:30 boat time). Can anyone tell me what their experiences were on the earlier trip? Maybe it was just a few people who had back luck. I already reserved us a spot (but no deposit was required) and now I'm worried.

Hello. I have read through a lot of other peoples post and I'm finding mixed reviews. I have read lots of good things about the 9:30 tour on the boat pictured on the website but I have read almost all bad about the 8:30 tour. We are taking the Carnival Inspiration in a few weeks and the 9:30 tour is pushing the time (since the time difference, 9:30 island is really 10:30 boat time). Can anyone tell me what their experiences were on the earlier trip? Maybe it was just a few people who had back luck. I already reserved us a spot (but no deposit was required) and now I'm worried.

This will get moved as it belongs in the port forums, but there have been some very positive reviews on them, you should go to the port forums for specifics...

We used Moby Dick last year on the Conquest and had a great time. We would use them again in a hearbeat! I am also sailing the Inspiration in a few weeks (9/25) We want to do the stingray tour this time and we were going to make a reservation with them this year, only due to the short time we are in Cayman we decided to go with Capt. Bryan's. They run an earlier tour especially for the Inspiration and becuase the friends I am going with have not yet been to Cayman I wanted to make sure we have time to shop and such. I wouldn't hesitate to book with Moby Dick again- we had a great time, but only if we were in port longer--their timing is cutting it close. Capt. Bryan requires a $7 pp deposit. We read great reviews about them- so we imagine we will have a great time with them as well.

You may have read my reviews on the Grand Cayman board. I was one of the people that had a bad experience on the 8:30 Moby Dick tour. I would strongly recommend not taking your chances. There are a lot of other tours to choose from. I would suggest you go elsewhere. Our experience was so bad that I want to go back to Grand Cayman and experience the stingrays with a good tour. Check out my posts on the Grand Cayman board for details...

Archived