wait listing

pipster37

You can have 50/50 chance.

Once final payment date rolls around some people may cancel for one reason or another. or if TA have a hold on some cabin they may be released back into the pool.

We W/L for a specific cabin and within a week or so we got it.

Good luck

When you say that you got your cabin within a week. Was that after you were put on a wait list or was that when everyones final payment was due? We really want this cruise but are not thrilled with the fact we may not know until 2 months before. I ties us to use their air which we really do not want to do. Thank you

On the reunion cruise a PH cabin cleared at the same time as final payment was due to enable us to take that cruise. Others have told me of similar stories of cabins clearing at the time of final payment. However, I would not be able to put odds on that event occurring.

When you say that you got your cabin within a week. Was that after you were put on a wait list or was that when everyones final payment was due?

sorry I wasn't more clear.

It was after W/L ...we have not come to the final payment date yet.

If it is a popular cruise it may take untill final payment time to get what you want ...but sometimes a cabin clears long before.

I was checking in my account on Oceania and noticed the cabin had cleared the W/L then my TA emailed me the next day!!

Hope it works out for you.

Lyn,

we gave our travel agent a deposit for the w/l for the April 27th cruise. How do we check our account on Oceania? We are hoping for the best, we really want to go.

Get your booking number from your TA then log-in at https://www.oceaniacruises.com/T_MainContentPage.aspx?PageUID=f0c97e34-9636-47eb-8d9b-acd1bdc66bb3&Secure=True

I think you can also sign up for the Oceania club but not sure if you need to wait till after your cruise.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/login_oclub.aspx?Target=%2fT_OClubContentPage.aspx%3fPageUID%3d40ad19cc-b153-4329-8ad1-8518d1dcc92d%26Secure%3dTrue

Archived