Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CruisingD

Legend of the Sea info

I'm interested in sailing on the Legend to the Panama Canal in December. The cruise works for me in terms of itinerary and timing. Unfortunately recent message reviews have been extremely negative. Does anyone out there have recent experiences on the Legend?

Thanks

Well my expierience with the Legend was back in Oct. 2004. It´s less than a year and I must say I loved the ship. I would go back in a heartbeat. I´m not sure what the negative reviews are about and what you are afraid about. Maybe being a litle more specific what worries you could make the answers a little more specific too.

Not sure what reviews you are reading but our experience on the Legend in December was so good that we booked her again for September.

She's a beautiful ship and we were treated like royalty! :)

One thing to keep in mind with reviews, most people will write them if they either loved or hated a certain ship/cruise. We have sailed on the Legend twice and have it booked for the 14 day PC cruise next March for the third cruise on her. She is beautiful, and I would not worry at all about a few reviews that are negative, you will find that with every ship out there.

I haven't read any negative issues either - certainly not extremely negative. Check out my review with the link in my signature. This was just last month. As long as you are aware that the ship is a Vision class and not as large as the others, then you should enjoy her. She is in great shape and the staff is great!

We went the week after Margie and I loved that ship! I can not find one thing to complain about except having to get off! 10 days was not enough!:( We got very friendly with the staff as one of our group went fishing with the head of Restaurant services and he cooked a private meal for us and served us a wine and candlight dinner with the fish that was caught,:D YUM! That staff is SOOO nice!