no-host bars?

berylde

Neptune Lounge and SC cabins on the Zuiderdam advertise no-host bars. Is it something like the "honor system"? Do you write down what you use and then they charge to cabin?

the last time i was in the neptune lounge there was no "no host" bar

there was a mini bottle liquor set up in the suite and that was inventoried and any bottles used was charged to your room account

As well as the liquor, there will be water, sodas, beers and some mixers in the mini frig. A bar steward will check every day, leave a bill for anything you have consumed and make the neccessary refils......jean:cool:

PS they used to have a basket of snacks also, but they discontinued that a few years back

The prices for those snack items was rediculous!! I imagine a lot of it was always thrown out due to expiration dates. Plus now you can get some of those items in the shop - still pricey.

We have only taken anything out of a refrid or bar, whatever on a couple of occassions. Once at a Hilton because they had some great coffee, once in Margarita Island cause the beer was like a buck or something and our last time on NCL> DD and I wanted tonic water for our vodka and we did use the tonic out of the refrig. The prices are, as KrazyK said, rediculous. NMNita

Archived