Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

berylde

Zuiderdamn--Dining room diagram

Anyone have a web site to see the diagram of the dinning room (upper and lower) and table numbers?

12/2/06

I know Candy - The Z queen :D has the DR in her signature. search for zuiderdam and find her posts!

I used it to request a table for our up coming Z cruise.

hey berlyde,

were you assiged to a large table? we have been assigned to a table for 6 and there's just the two of us. we've always enjoyed getting to know people at dinner, but on the Grand Princess, we sat with different folks every night. Knowing that we're with the same group the whole cruise makes it a little scray, but I'm sure we'll be fine. I've read threads where you can change if your table company is unbearable!!

No large table this time but have done tables of 6-8 and have met lots of nice people.

Daughter and son-in-law going--so will be table for 4 this time

12/2/06

Vicki, are you doing late or early seating? We're late and requested a table for four, but if you are late seating we can see if my TA can change it to six. Let me know.

kalena, you're so sweet. actually, we are early eaters so we got an early dinner. has always seemed to work best for us on cruises. maybe we can meet for dinner at the lido.

berylde, i guess we're the lone rangers, but we love people and my DH likes to talk to anyone!!

Funny thing is Vicki, at home we eat at around 5, because I go to work so early. But on cruises we like the late seating, for us west coast people with the time change it's still early to our bodies.