Imagination - answers for Serene, Cruisemom and Holly

mrdood

I covered some, but not all the questions asked by CC members about the Imagination - here are the ones I missed:

Serene - I did wander the rear of the Empress deck between 1-2am twice, did not hear any noise, but I used the Empress hallway a lot as it was right above me and I asked 6 different cabin occupants as they had their doors open and were milling about if they heard noise. 3 out 4 people in inside cabins had "banging" noises through the night - one couple was really frazzled about it, neither of the OV cabins heard any noise and said it was dead quiet. I posted the dessert menus - did you see them?

Cruisemom2 - sorry there was no Bud Select on board, you will just have to stick with Miller lite - I drank plenty of that and Bud Light - remember to have one for me on your cruise, I had one for you;)

Holly1 - the CD is Jeff Bronson, but he is leaving soon, the assistants were excellent, enthusiastic, young, but a lot of fun!

I didnt see the dessert menu yet-- i'd be curious to see them.

I printed out the menu from what Iposted since it has been stated the menu is fleetwide but I dont think the Destiny has the new menu yet so i want to look at it and compare.

I didnt see the dessert menu yet-- i'd be curious to see them.

I printed out the menu from what Iposted since it has been stated the menu is fleetwide but I dont think the Destiny has the new menu yet so i want to look at it and compare.

Here they are, all that sucking up to the staff, just for you;)

2219470900081382162gawnCu_th.jpg

Do you have a copy of the regular menu?? I wonder if your ship has the new menu--

On the liberty we did not have a few of these desserts--like choc decadence (which is my all time favorite since 2000 and i thought they did away with it)

Do you have a copy of the regular menu?? I wonder if your ship has the new menu--

On the liberty we did not have a few of these desserts--like choc decadence (which is my all time favorite since 2000 and i thought they did away with it)

If you look at the lower right corner, there are codes showing it is the dessert menu, 5 day cruise, and which day, then what I believe is the revision date, which on those menus is showing February of 2006.

I did not "steal" the regular menus, because you did not ask for those;) , but they did not seem new and had the standard stuff since they addes the GB signature items...

ahh, didnt steal for me--im disappointed.

My destiny menus have Georges name across the top too. and I think what happens is they photo copy on pretty pages to make it all look nice.

I do have old menus from the Miracle to compare with the new menu.

Omar on the Destiny said the menus were going to change again within the next month since many people complain about these menu and many nights go by where people cant find something they like.

Did you know that on the Destiny they dont offer another selection on an anytime request??

ahh, didnt steal for me--im disappointed.

My destiny menus have Georges name across the top too. and I think what happens is they photo copy on pretty pages to make it all look nice.

I do have old menus from the Miracle to compare with the new menu.

Omar on the Destiny said the menus were going to change again within the next month since many people complain about these menu and many nights go by where people cant find something they like.

Did you know that on the Destiny they dont offer another selection on an anytime request??

They do photocopy them, they are just word documents, I would like to get a hold of all of the files, it would sure make things simple, not sure why they just don't publish them on their web, they could one-up the other lines by doing that - that way people can plan, but I am sure someone like "pop" would sue them if they changed, and that is always possible...

So on the Destiny I couldn't get Filet Mignon :eek: if there was nothing else I liked? There is always one night where I can't find anything I like all that well.

So on the Destiny I couldn't get Filet Mignon :eek: if there was nothing else I liked? There is always one night where I can't find anything I like all that well.

Im gonna say it depends on the waiter. Ours said he never heard of such a thing. It was funny because when I asked a lot of crew about different things that I know is available they didnt know what I was talking about.

Like the anytime menu. or the secret door.

Archived