Missing Passenger on Docs!!!!

Katmarha

Got our docs for our 11/18 vacation. They are missing my daughter..... so I call NCL.....the rep can't help me???!!!!!??????

All their paper work says she is on the manifest but the documents I have say no. Although my online confirmation states she is registered - the rep says "she doesn't think there will be a problem". I asked her why can't they just reprint the tickets she says they can't???!!! I tell her we are not leaving for almost 2 months - there is plenty of time.

She is going to send an email to the documentation dept to get me one ticket for my daughter......but she doesn't know when this is going to happen.....

I have read and heard lots of stuff on these boards about the docs and NCL customer service......although the rep was very polite, she had to put me on hold more than I was talking to her, as she couldn't find the answer.

So, please I need some information from people who have been in my shoes. TIA!

I don't think you have anything to worry about -- as long as you have printed your on-line pre-registration forms and she's there, you should be just fine.

We just got off the Majesty and had NO docs at all (booked last minute) when we got to the pier, but we did have our pre-registration forms -- no problem at all, since we were on the manifest.

As said MANY times here, if you online registration is completed, your do not need any docs. Really.

In fact, if they do not get them for your daughter, I would show up with ONLY the online stuff at the pier.

You paid.

They have you registered.

You are in the computer.

Mailed documents are only pieces of paper.

I have yet to receive any cruise docs. I've always registered online and when I show up at the pier I hand the clerk my registration printout, my passport & plastic.

Never been a problem.

I agree with a previous poster, show up at the pier with your pre-registration printout with all people listed and not to bother with your tickets.

I agree with a previous poster, show up at the pier with your pre-registration printout with all people listed and not to bother with your tickets.

Although the census here is to "forget the docs" NCL must have realized their mistake and sent my baby her own ticket :) which came in the mail today.

I'm happy now.

Okay, please help...our cruise is not till late December, but WHAT is "online registration" ?? I have not received ANY documents thus far, except of course my Paid In Full note from my TA, and a confirmation # and cabin assignment. Should I be doing more than just waiting for something to show up in the mail??? Thanks for any help...we're experienced RCCL'ers but NCL is new to us this time around. Hawaii will do that to you!

Thank you SO much...I get a bit crazy about small details, so how I over looked this one, I just don't know. I like to get everything taken care of ahead of time, and I just completed the online form. Can't thank you enough...I greatly appreciate your directions.

Archived