Info on Bike Tours

Tall Guy 51

Going to GC, Ocho Rios and Cozumel next week. Looking at the bike tours that are offered, but I haven't seen any info or reviews on them. Good, bad or indifferent ? Seems like everything topic is discussed here but for the life of me, I can't find one thread for biking. Are helmets issued along with the bikes ? Do they have guides that ride with you or just point in the general direction you should be headed ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tall Guy, I'm having the same problem getting info on bike tours. We're thinking about doing on in St. Lucia or Barbados. I've asked on these message boards and on island specific boards....nuthin'!

When are you going? We go the week of Thanksgiving so whichever one of us goes first should update the other! :)

Your old pal,

Joe

If you were unable to locate this info on the individual Ports of Call forum,You may also want to ask this specific ? about a specific island port on the

www.tripadvisor.com Forum section then just type in yur search term - biking or cycling tours.

You could also check the cruisemates message board under ports of call/ destinations board.

BTW sevearl years ago we rented bikes (must say they were not comfortable, not like my Trek bike form home) :D on Isla Murjeres and just circumvented the isle indpendently. Beautiful seascapes but we all got so sun-burned :eek: it ruined the remainder of our vacation - please be careful (high protectant sunscreen) with the sun when doing a bike your in the Caribbean.

I found tons of info on tripadvisor forums when planningmy multi island 2 wek Hawaii land/ cruise vacation this past summer.

Good Luck:)

Archived