Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allisons

connecting cabins on Splendour (or Legend)--7634/7632 (or 6632/6630)--differences?

Do they have a chair instead of a sofa? Do they have a smaller closet? How about sound/smoke/privacy? Does anyone have pictures of these cabins?

Would you recommend them or avoid them?

Thanks!

My first balcony aft cabin was 7132...we now have the adjoining booked on 6 for this Ocyober. I imagine they are identical.

We loved the aft, it was spacious, quiet and ready to do it again.

cruisnfool,

Thank you for answering! Is there a chair instead of a sofa, or a smaller closet, to accommodate the connecting door? What about noise or cigarette smoke from under the door? I really want to know the differences between connecting aft cabins and other aft cabins.

Thanks,

Allison

cruisnfool,

Thank you for answering! Is there a chair instead of a sofa, or a smaller closet, to accommodate the connecting door? What about noise or cigarette smoke from under the door? I really want to know the differences between connecting aft cabins and other aft cabins.

Thanks,

Allison

Does anyone know the answer to my question? Is there a chair instead of a sofa, or a smaller closet, to accommodate the connecting door? What about noise or cigarette smoke from under the door? I really want to know the differences between connecting aft cabins and other aft cabins.

Thanks,

Allison

It has a nice size sofa.....

The connecting door is part of the large solid wall at the foot of the bed. I did not notice any noise but the people next door were sailing with me and didn't smoke. The rest of the room is not smaller or altered in any way because of the connecting door.

You will love it!