Boarding times

Iceman-007

For the 1st depature day of the cruise from the home port of Miami ,it says boarding is between 1:30 and 3:30. Do I need to show up at 1:30 to check in and board the ship. or would I be safe showing up at 3:00 pm. As I do not want to show up too late and end up missing the ship on the 1st day because of the time it takes to check in etc

For the 1st depature day of the cruise from the home port of Miami ,it says boarding is between 1:30 and 3:30. Do I need to show up at 1:30 to check in and board the ship. or would I be safe showing up at 3:00 pm. As I do not want to show up too late and end up missing the ship on the 1st day because of the time it takes to check in etc

If you show up at 3:00 you will be able to board, probably with a short line. If you plan on arriving at 3 and are delayed for some reason you could miss the ship.

The stated time is 1:30 pm, but boarding will usually begin at or a bit after noon. Many of us like to arrive at around 11:00 and board in time for a nice lunch.

Archived