Asia Cruises 2008 and Your Choise Cruising on Dawn

Aussie84

Its looks po cruises are picking up where Pacific Sky left off. On their site it says that Pacific Star will be offering 7 night cruises from Singapore from April to October 2008. Also that when Pacific dawn starts cruising they will be introducing Your choise crusing. Dine with who and when you want in any of t he 5 resturants. Will be interesting to see how they deal with basically freestyle dinning. :D

Hi, I think freestyle cruising is a good thing . The first time my husband and I were on a ship ( Norwegian Star around Hawaii)with dining anytime, we weren't too sure if we would like it,as we enjoyed mixing with other people.( It was great not having to be in long lines for the doors to open, then like the charge of the light brigade to get to ones table.) Service was great, as there was not even a quarter of the dining room filled at any time.Plus, we met new people every night.

kindest regards, Lorraine:)

I definitely would love to have freestyle dining on our next cruise and I actually thought that we would be able to do that on our cruise.

I am not a big people person, I find it hard to get to know new people and mingle as I am really shy.

That is a great idea because it gives you more freedom. We missed dinner countless times because we were too tired, didnt make it in time or slept in and so ended up munching on pizza or going to the steakhouse, which kind of defeated the purpose of paying for a dinner inclusive fare but not really getting to dinner all the time.

Also, if you get lumped on a table with people you dont gel with, its nice to know you can escape to another table another night without making your disdain for them obvious, IYKWIM. :o

I'm all for that, wish we had it on our cruise.

Archived