Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honeymoon Prince(ss)

Howdy! We are new to this forum

We will be taking our honeymoon on Crystal Symphony, Cruise #6230 :) . We are both 50ish. This is my 6th cruise, 4th on Symphony and her first cruise ever. It will be fun showing her what I know and seeing the new that I do not. The refurbishment was really timely for us.:D

Just wanted to say "HI" to all of you whom I have been reading whilst lurking in the shadows!

The Prince. (The Princess, she out of town:( )

Welcome to the cc Crystal board. Please email me at Judithm310@msn.com. We are planning a welcoming party on 6230 and would love for you to come. I'll need your names and stateroom number. There will be a lot of us on board. We are also going to have silk painting in the Odyssey Art at Sea and water aerobics. Did you know that Symphony is undergoing a big refurbishment. It should be an extra special cruise. Judith

congrats on your upcoming wedding and I'm glad that you're no longer a lurker. The Crystal CC board is a wonderful resource with terrific contributors.

Nancy

Greetings Prince and Princess. Congratulations on your upcoming honeymoon on Crystal and I am glad to see that you have converted from a lurker to an active participant on these boards.

Let us know what both of you thought about the cruise and the refubishments to the Symphony upon your return.

Keith

Everyone is so nice! Just makes me ready for a group hug! :) Yes, we have been anxiously following the reports on the renovations. My parents (in their 80"s) are going on symphony (their 20th on Crystal?) just before the changes and are sorely disapointed that they will not see them. I am excited about seeing them, but wish my Princess could have seen the "old" version first. Now she will just think I have ALWAYS been even more spoiled than she thought!;)