Has Concierge Called?

Linda/Ohio

Linda/Ohio:

We're leaving on the JOTS tomorrow. We're staying in a GS. The Concierge e-mailed me a letter 5 Days ago stating she would be happy to make reservations for me at the specialty restaurants or the spa prior to the date of departure.We've stayed in GS before on the Radiance Class, and never could make reservations ahead of time.

Nice idea.:cool:

Happy Sailings!:)

No consierge calling or emailing us prior to leaving. Maybe a Diamond PLUS perk? We are Diamond.

I received an email about 1 week before the cruise. We were suite guests.

But now, we will be both, suite and Diamond Guests. We had Katherine aboard the BOS....WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!

We are diamond plus and the ONLY concierge to email ahead was Ricardo from the Mariner(Sept 2006)..........we had an owners suite........

Some reason I think they only email you if you are staying in a GS or higher..........we have stayed in the FRS on the Serenade but never hear ahead of time from that concierge............

The rest of our cruises as Diamond/plus were in an JS or lower........

No consierge calling or emailing us prior to leaving. Maybe a Diamond PLUS perk? We are Diamond.

I would doubt very seriously that is a diamond/diamond plus perk. From the looks of it here on this board he would be sending out e-mails to half the ship:eek: Most likely like posted above a perk for GS or above holders.

Hey PH, I was reading this thread & noticed in your sig that you're sailing on the Liberty's inaugural. You mean we may accually be sailng together finally?

You need to get over to the roll call boards & yack it up a little. We have a good group so far & hope you make it over.

Hey PH, I was reading this thread & noticed in your sig that you're sailing on the Liberty's inaugural. You mean we may accually be sailng together finally?

You need to get over to the roll call boards & yack it up a little. We have a good group so far & hope you make it over.

I saw you were on it too,but didnt want to post...it might jinx one of us......you know our track record.....:p Pat(OcalaCruiser,now BellalagoBreeze is on it too)We booked it while on the MA this month.

We got an e-mail before our cruise, not a call. But the concierge left a voicemail nearly every night to make sure everything was going well.

I guess it depends on what concierge you have.

Exactly right, young Jedi. :D

There is no standard. It varies from concierge to concierge.

I've stayed in a variety of suites, grande, family, royal and junior. We never had any prior contact with concierge--even back when they allowed the JS to use the Concierge. We are Diamond now and on the Jewel--but we are in a D1. Anyone know who that Concierge is? It will be interesting to see if they do e-mail. I know they have my addy--as I booked directly with RCCL.

Like I said(and someone else too),I think if you are in a suite,you'll get an email(sometimes),but dont think anyone has gotten one as a D or DP........

I never had the concierge call our cabin to make sure all was well..........

Like I said(and someone else too),I think if you are in a suite,you'll get an email(sometimes),but dont think anyone has gotten one as a D or DP........

I never had the concierge call our cabin to make sure all was well..........

I've received emails as D+ when not staying in a suite.

Again, I think people are looking for a pattern of service when there really isn't one on this topic. It varies from concierge to concierge.

I've received emails as D+ when not staying in a suite.

Again, I think people are looking for a pattern of service when there really isn't one on this topic. It varies from concierge to concierge.

I have been DP for two cruises now............one emailed(but I was in an OS on the MA) and the other didnt(PR cabin on the EX).........

Like you said,its up to the concierge...........

We received an email a week prior to the cruise. We needed no reservation but I did have a couple questions that were answers and things taken care of before we boarded. I had read not to expect any communication and have cruised DCL in concierge without early communication so it was a pleasant surprise.

• 1 month later...

We got am email from our concierge, Paul, and asked some questions, made some requests....Did the concierge email back, or call or were your Q's an requests handled onboard?

Thanks in advance.....

I so love the "search" option when it works!!!

We are only gold members, but will be staying in a GS on our TransAtlantic in April. It would be nice if we get an eMail or call, because I have a couple of questions. We've only cruised 2X on RCI but have cruised many time on Princess and Celebrity.......It will be interesting to see if we are contacted.

He only mailed us yesterday, so I will let him do some magic and if by tomorrow he mails me back, I will post and let you know. I will be gone by thursday night - out to miami and then the freedom...but if anything should happen, I will keep y'all posted.

Archived